Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

This is a must watch! Also its not a political issue when Big pharma is deliberately killing tens of thousands of people and are profiting from it with zero accountability. And no pay millions in fines is not enough, people actually need to go to jail and Pfizer is on the top of that list! I am so done with this as we need action to be taken.

Dillon Quirke collapses and dies on the pitch…

Just 24 years old

1 Like

How many more have to die before people start waking up to see that there is a clear pattern afoot here?

Father is outraged that Pharmacist injected his child with the vaccine without warning and now his child has Myocarditis

New piece by Dr Malone.

This is quite the list of deaths in the past 7 days. What do they all have in common? "cause of death unknown"Hmm? See the pattern?

In memory of those who ‘died suddenly’ in the United States, August 8-August 15

1 Like

This is becoming all to common. Sudden deaths of athletes all over the world is a coincidence? I don’t think so!

“The 2 to 5 year wave of death we were warned about over a year ago is coming ashore.
Buckle up, we are going to see a lot of people disappearing the next couple of years due to death from the jab
And you can expect violent reactions from survivors to begin soon. Get out of the way and let them deal with whoever harmed them because retribution will be their’s.”

Excellent Ivermectin study!

I can’t believe a doctor actually said this.

Unfreaking believable! These people are sociopaths!

1 Like