Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

Vaccines caused worst-ever excess mortality in history’

The millennial generation experienced 61,ooo excess death in the second half of 2021.

CDC data shows the Millennial generation suffered a “Vietnam War event,” with more than 61,000 excess deaths in that age group in the second half of 2021, according to an analysis by a former Wall Street executive who made a career of crunching numbers at BlackRock.

Millennials, about ages 25 to 40, experienced an 84% increase in excess mortality in the fall, he said, describing it as the “worst-ever excess mortality, I think, in history.” It was the highest increase in excess deaths of any age group last year, seven times higher than the Silent Generation, those who are older than 85.

And the increase coincided with the vaccine mandates and the approval of the booster shots.

He said the insurance expert with whom he worked is presenting the data to a financial group and will reveal his identity. “If you’re on Wall Street and you still think Pfizer and Moderna are good buys, I’ve got news for you: There’s some catalysts coming that are probably not going to be good for holding those stocks,” he said.

Dowd said he also had examined the Pfizer clinical trial data provided by whistleblower Brook Jackson, concluding it, and the fact that Pfizer has tried to hide it, point to “clinical fraud.”

He also posted tables showing excess mortality for Gen X — about age 41 to 56 — since August 2021 was 101,000. The Baby Boomers saw 306,000 excess deaths during the same period.

This coupled with prediction of the worst ever in history a recession which attributable to these deaths

On this video

Edward Dowd with an interview with Steve Bannon, reveals a huge bombshell report exposing huge disparities with the CDC and the drug manufacturers. This is huge!

1 Like

clot shot is the cause

1 Like

More deaths! I wonder when the revolt is going to happen?

Now we know that age has a direct correlation to the number of deaths caused by the virus itself. (not the vaccine)

They are going to need more than lawyers.

1 Like

Not looking good for Pfizer! Keep in mind that Pfizer is the one pharma company that had to settle one of the largest lawsuits in US history for doing shady things.

1 Like

People need to educate themselves on this. Latest figures paint an entire different picture. WTF?

Now this piece of information is very interesting. Remember this when states start instituting more mask BS and lockdowns.

This is pretty disturbing

When viewing this information is pretty staggering especially looking at the age groups 25-44, that is not normal. Ages 45-64 is even more telling and the CDC has purposely been skewing and manipulating this data. Someone should be going to jail over this, and thanks to insurance actuaries and underwriters that keep track of mortality rates this doesn’t add up!

Snake venom?
That’s a new wrinkle.

I’m on the fence, but this new snake venom theory seems to make sense.

I wonder what type that would cause this sudden spike in deaths? Its certainly not COVID that is causing opposite of what the scumbags who are orchestrating this want everyone to believe.