Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

All of a sudden a photo surfaced of a Pfizer company car parked at a water reservoir.
Drinking water in many countries have been poisoned? I don’t know.

Covid is not virus alone. That makes sense.

Dr Bryan Ardis has more to say. I’m still on the fence.

Well poisoning the drinking water takes it to another level doesn’t it? I mean, I would then ask how many people that we know of, including myself drink bottle water in order to give the sense we are drinking safe purified water? On the issue of Pfizer, a company that had to settle one the the biggest lawsuits in US history certain should be looked at with narrow eyes of suspicion. They are right there as being one of the most powerful companies in the world so wouldn’t surprise me that they are doing evil things.

Here is our friend listing some interesting info.

1 Like

“Although powerful enough to kill smaller animals such as dogs, the venom is not lethal to humans, but the pain is so excruciating that the victim may be incapacitated.”

Platypus - Wikipedia.

Even some mammals can develop venom. But this duck-billed, egg-laying platypus is an evolutionary joke. (I don’t believe in Darwinian evolution anymore.)

Coronavirus is fishy from the getgo. Not that I’m believing this Ardis hook line and sinker.

1 Like

Platypus is the strangest animal on the planet.

1 Like

The nerve of this guy who by all accounts should be facing criminal tribunals is now asking for 1 trillion dollars? Unbelievable!

Well this is a new wrinkle.

The pandemic has eased, but not the compulsion of many Americans to cover their faces. Fully vaccinated adults are still wearing masks on their solitary walks outdoors, and officials have been enforcing mask mandates on airline passengers and on some city-dwellers and students. (Though today’s ruling by U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle in Tampa, declaring the Biden administration’s mask mandate for public transportation unlawful, comes as welcome news.) Maskaholics in the press are calling for permanent masking on trains, planes, and buses. High school students in Seattle staged a protest demanding that a mask mandate be reinstated, and psychologists now deal with the anxieties of children who don’t want their classmates to see their faces. They’re suffering from “mask dependency,” as this psychological affliction is termed in Japan, where a long tradition of mask-wearing during flu season has left some individuals afraid at any time to expose their faces in public.

It’s a difficult addiction to overcome, according to the Japanese therapists who specialize in treating it—but a simple remedy might help some maskaholics. It’s a graph that should be required viewing for everyone still wearing a mask and every public official or journalist who still insists that mask mandates “control the spread.”

More proof of the ineffectiveness of the lockdowns. Look at Sweden. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What the hell? Doctor removed this from a patient who got the vaccine.

Some actual movement on the narrative of finding out the origins of C-19 is finally surfacing. We all know where it came from, but if evidence with hard data can determine where it started then maybe we can start actually holding the ones responsible, because lets be honest what happened was criminal and determining the who, what and why can go a long ways in connecting the dots and naming names. The greatest humanitarian crime in history! Justice!

1 Like
1 Like

"Joe Rogan Says He’s Reading RFK’s The Real Anthony Fauci Book and “It’s Crazy!”

“Holy f**ing sht! There’s some stuff in that that is 100% verifiable truth and it’s crazy, Rand Paul’s the only one that calls him out on it”.

1 Like

This is pretty big news as this bombshell was just revealed.

So who is going to jail over this?

Fauci and Daszak better start getting their legal teams together because this is pretty damning!

The National Institutes of Health has stunningly admitted to funding gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at China’s Wuhan lab — despite Dr. Anthony Fauci repeatedly insisting to Congress that no such thing happened.

In a letter to Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) on Wednesday, a top NIH official blamed EcoHealth Alliance — the New York City-based nonprofit that has funneled US funds to the Wuhan lab — for not being transparent about the work it was doing.

NIH’s principal deputy director, Lawrence A. Tabak, wrote in the letter that EcoHealth’s “limited experiment” tested whether “spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.”

The admission from the NIH official directly contradicts Fauci’s testimony to Congress in May and July, when he denied the US had funded gain-of-function projects in Wuhan.

1 Like

Three Canadian doctors are dead within 3 days. Coincidence? You decide!

Dates of death: July 17, 18, 20.

Look at how close together the dates are! All three died in a 3 day period just days after they gave the 4th shot. All are young doctors. You can see from their pictures. All three at Trillium Health in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

No mention of the vaccination date or cause of death.

Just bad luck? Or related to the vaccine? What do you think?

1 Like

Wow! They said it!

1 Like

Another death with no explanation. How many more are going to die before people start waking up?