Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

That would be Trump…

He declared the public health emergency on January 31st. Then he declared two national emergencies on March 13th and March 18th…

On March 19th he declared FEMA the lead agency to the federal Covid response.

He created the White House coronavirus task force.

He enacteted the DPA…

He restricted travel from China.

For 4-6 weeks in the spring he held and led daily coronavirus pressers…

He asked congress for a Covid relief bill and made sure that his name was on the checks…

You could go to the WHCTF website to se how this is being guided…

He told Americans that wearing a mask was the patriotic thing to do…

Sure… and Fauci is a saint in all this…lol.

I’m more referring to the state Governors and city Mayors. The fed is another animal altogether.

I’ll adjust my foil hat and say that, the shutdown of this country was planned. It was intended as an experiment to see how far they could push the people before they revolt. The revolt has started… no more compliance with absurd “laws” (just mandates) that require one to close their business (means of income) and/or stay home and out of sight.

I can’t wait for the complete overthrow of this bullshit CV19 scam.

Fauci, yeah, he was Trump’s appointment to the WHCTF…

And I know what you wanted to focus on, I just wanted to be sure it was all put out there. And the country never shut down…There was never less than 80% employment…

I’ll be glad when we’ve reached herd immunity as I’m sure most Americans will…

1 Like

132828636_10159722769534411_6374146868031520552_o

Singapore Airlines has become the world’s first international carrier to introduce the so-called ‘COVID-19 passport’.

The certificate will be stored in an app and will be used to verify a passenger’s COVID test results and vaccination status. The company believes this practice will soon become ‘an integral part’ of the entire air travel industry.

The new digital health ID is currently in its trial phase. For now, the app, known as Travel Pass, is being used on flights operated by Singapore Airlines from Jakarta or Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. The company said it might extend the program to other cities if the trial is successful. It also plans to integrate the certificate into its SingaporeAir mobile app in the coming months.

:-1:

I just want my job back. I was with the same company for 28 years. “They” took my job away, now I’m supposed to be okay with being on the verge of losing my home and everything I’ve worked for . Fuck that!

2 Likes

Yes, that sucks and I hope you get your job back as well as some stimulus funds in the meantime…:+1:

The problem is… all I ever get is “yea, that sucks”. The stimulus doesn’t mean shit. A $600 or $2000 check does nothing except let you live another week or two.

My state unemployment is done. I have a mortgage, vehicle payment, utilities and alimony to pay. WTF am I and others like me supposed to do???

I know… man, that sucks!

Unless you’re in the game, you have no idea how much it sucks. But that’s okay, because people like me don’t really matter anyway.

They might pay, but I will have lost everything by then.

What were you doing?

Can we get back on topic? If you and the resident knucklehead want to have a conversation then may I suggest you start a private chat?

The reason why most here dislike Montecrusty is because he always manages to derail threads by posting off topic comments! He deliberately does it for attention and he does it here.

This thread was intentionally and originally created for the purpose of updating facts about COVID. Discussions surrounding the science and updates is what this thread is about.

You’re in the same boat as many Americans and Trump’s holding up the show…:man_shrugging:

You see? He is triggered now! Proves my point that Montecrusty is nothing but a self loathing troll here.

Take your retarded TDS to the appropriate thread!

Here try using your brain for once in your life!

Lmfao, you noticing that hypocrisy huh???

The trolling hypocrite! Now there is a thought!

GTFU!

Not to worry, we’ve shit canned him since then…:rofl::rofl::rofl: