Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

YouTube hasn’t banned the video (yet).

Watch it while you still can.

Yeah I was reading that too. This is heartbreaking to watch, however as you and many others have been warning people and providing info on this vaccine, people like her didn’t listen!

1 Like

Why would YouTube ban it?

In complete contradiction to the popular narrative used by Democrat politicians and governors across the United States, a new study of 10 million people in Wuhan, China – ground zero for the COVID virus, showed that asymptomatic spread of COVID does not occur, nullifying all reasoning for business closures and lockdowns.

The study, published in the November issue of the peer-reviewed scientific journal Nature Communications , studied 9,899,828 residents of Wuhan, screening them between May 14, 2020 and June 1, 2020. The results provided clear evidence as to the possibility of any asymptomatic transmission of the virus.

And spread by people infected even though asymptomatic according to the Trump administration…

Because YouTube is not interested in spreading truth.
They want to manipulate, while pretending to spread truth.
(No different from MSM)

1 Like
1 Like

That certainly beats the whole purpose of the vaccine.

It’s going south quickly and perhaps the fraud is exposed to wake the masses up!

The video is unverifiable. Besides, Pence took it in front of god and everybody and he’s fine, he didn’t get BP…:man_shrugging:

So again, why has Trump rushed this vaccine out at warp speed, why has Pence taken the shot very publicly to convince you people that it’s safe and effective? Why is Trump putting this fraud upon us @Didgevillage??? I thought he was pro America, I thought he was going to make America great again. Why’s he doing this to us…???

I don’t know anything about Pence.
Trump is surrounded by the enemies of America.
Kushner certainly is one.

1 Like

Again, why has Trump rushed this fraud of a vaccine out at warp speed, with such determination that everyone take it that he puts his Vice President out there to reassure everyone of its safety and efficacy???