Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

One of the biggest public/private partnerships in US history and Trump can’t even enjoy credit for it as his own supporters are mocking it…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, that’s why he and everyone around him have been sickened with it. He was hospitalized…:wink:

And the country has not shut down, ever, at any point in this virus has the country shut down. Some FEW aspects, in some few states, and from time to time have been closed. But 90% of people are working and never less than 80%…

If masks are that effective, how come it’s always the mask-wearing sheep who wind up positive.
(With the caveat that being positive doesn’t mean sick at all)

jimstone.is

NURSE IN ALASKA DIES 10 MINUTES AFTER CORONA SHOT, AND THEN THIS ONE IN CHATTANOOGA TENNESEE WENT DOWN ON CHATTANOOGA CHANNEL 3 LIVE, ON AIR.

This one?

1 Like

COVID-19 Study of Almost Ten Million Finds No Evidence of Asymptomatic Spread, Media Quiet

An interesting article from the American Institute for Economic Research (AIER) is gaining increased attention as questions about asymptomatic spread of COVID-19, the baseline for all COVID mitigation, is being reconciled with the latest tracing data.

In essence, the larger question being asked is: can people without coronavirus symptoms spread the COVID-19 virus? This question is at the heart of all current COVID mitigation efforts. If there is no asymptomatic spread then what is all of this mask wearing nonsense and shut-down mandates all about?

https://twitter.com/jdgator87/status/1330860174366609416?s=20

1 Like

It’s not, it’s the opposite, that’s why the White House has been such a hot zone…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Our world is divided into two and it’s not between north and south or east and west.
The divide is between followers of satanic rituals and followers of conscience.

This was posted by someone some time ago and it has become more obvious.

mask2.thumb.png.211e81946fc9dda001f0bbd3ea92761c

Covid is not the deadliest virus in history…

Nor are face masks the only prophylactic…

Of course it isn’t the deadliest virus in history. It sure has proven to be the most destructive virus in history, to the people of the world.

Keep wearing that piece of T- shirt over your face while the world crumbles as people lose everything they have… but hey… we are still alive!.. for how much longer, before the cure kills us all?

Kind of disheartening to watch humanity let the powers that be run roughshod over their lives because of a virus that has a 98+% survival rate. Oh well… sheep will be sheep.

1 Like

Well that certainly isn’t true either…:man_shrugging:

https://health.usnews.com/conditions/articles/the-deadliest-viruses-on-earth

Millions of people out of work (me included). Hundreds of thousands forced to close the doors on small businesses they built… and who employed people. Our government spending/wasting trillions of $$$ on keeping us afloat through this total bullshit scamdemic. Id say it’s been quite destructive… and it isn’t done yet.

Yes, it’s very damaging, but not the most damaging in history, and I provided you a link to historic pandemics…

Spanish flu disappeared when the medical establishment stopped giving people “vaccine” shots.

It ought to tell you something.

1 Like

I read the link. The damage done with this political virus is inexcusable. It is being used to control. I know I’m a nut job, tin foil hat wearing moron, but I call em’ like I see em’. This never needed to happen. The people guiding this have no skin in the game, so to speak. Their lives and income are just fine.