Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

I think we’ve known this for a long time now. Masks are pointless. You have to be a complete idiot to think they do anything at all. When I walk up behind a lady and can smell perfume, then I smell that same perfume for the rest of the day, what makes them think the virus isn’t sitting in the mask in the same way?

When watching the Barrett hearing and before her opening remarks, she was wearing that black mask and it conjured a thought in me. The same people who mandated to wear masks are the same people who want to silence dissenting opinions. Think about the symbolism here!

1 Like

Masks are not only pointless, but are even harmful.
Wearing masks is an occult ritual, as Alex points out.
One method of silencing the sane opinion is throwing personal attacks.

Yes, I raised that point to a friend awhile ago.

A good analogy is: Installing a chain link fence to keep mosquitoes away.

1 Like

Pigs are flying everywhere today. The leftwing New York Times admits that Trumps policies worked. Let’s read:

A new report from The New York Times indicates that experts have “genuine confidence” that the coronavirus pandemic will end “far sooner” than originally expected and that President Donald Trump’s Operation Warp Speed — the administration’s efforts to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics — has been “working with remarkable efficiency.”

This is messed up if allowed. I can imagine a scenario when adverse effects that cause permanent damage that a major lawsuit ensues. I wonder if the parents of these children will be forced to sign a liability agreement. Better read the fine print before doing otherwise parents you are just as complicit if something goes wrong!

This just came out today proving once again masks simply don’t work and that they are an instrument for social control.

Here is a stunning article published by John Hopkins that pretty much confirms what most of us have been suspecting all along.

1 Like

More evidence that lockdowns do not work!

Just another suppressed story by the mass media. It’s how the left control the population. I suspect after the first if the year the lockdowns will subside and th democrats will claim victory over the virus.

Well that was premature. Since when do you consider the NYT more authoritative than the Trump administration???

There are very few lock downs, and we have republican governors utilizing state police and national guard to enforce Covid restrictions, but the Trumper isn’t ever going to acknowledge that. Instead he’ll claim that only democrats are fighting Covid…

This is a non political thread, just in case you forgot to read the OP! This is strictly a thread based on facts relating to COVID! Please take your TDS and political rantings elsewhere!

@Patriot @Tyfoon

Lockdowns and Covid restrictions don’t help at all, as proven repeatedly in European countries and Japan.
This information has been posted in this and other Covid-related threads.

Trump is an anti-vaxer, while Biden is very much for vaccination. (Just for your information.)

Well that’s just bullshit. Operation Warp Speed is his, and he’s been out there making sure that America gives HIM the credit for it, NOT Biden…

@Patriot @Tyfoon

Can you guys please address this troll from derailing another thread here?

Recent study conducted in Denmark on the effectiveness of wearing masks!

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

The truth eventually makes its way visual.

Study Finds Asymptomatic Spread Not a Significant Source of the CCP Virus Pandemic