Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

This is an update to Trump’s announcement!

The latest CCP-Virus Numbers. At least through 8-15-2020

This shows a steady decline in hospitalizations

https://youtu.be/anXjydC_4jg

Case law ref

Jacobson v Massachusetts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobso…

Abstract
The COVID-19 pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has led to over 910,000 deaths worldwide and unprecedented decimation of the global economy. Despite its tremendous impact, the origin of SARS-CoV-2 has remained mysterious and controversial. The natural origin theory, although widely accepted, lacks substantial support. The alternative theory that the virus may have come from a research laboratory is, however, strictly censored on peer-reviewed scientific journals. Nonetheless, SARS-CoV-2 shows biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus. In this report, we describe the genomic, structural, medical, and literature evidence, which, when considered together, strongly contradicts the natural origin theory. The evidence shows that SARS-CoV- 2 should be a laboratory product created by using bat coronaviruses ZC45 and/or ZXC21 as a template and/or backbone. Building upon the evidence, we further postulate a synthetic route for SARS-CoV-2, demonstrating that the laboratory-creation of this coronavirus is convenient and can be accomplished in approximately six months. Our work emphasizes the need for an independent investigation into the relevant research laboratories. It also argues for a critical look into certain recently published data, which, albeit problematic, was used to support and claim a natural origin of SARS-CoV-2. From a public health perspective, these actions are necessary as knowledge of the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and of how the virus entered the human population are of pivotal importance in the fundamental control of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as in preventing similar, future pandemics.

1 Like

“But to my surprise the medical literature for the past forty-five years has been consistent: masks are useless in preventing the spread of disease and, if anything, are unsanitary objects that themselves spread bacteria and viruses.”

If you want to avoid covid 19 infection, don’t wear masks!

Hydroxychloriquine has now been proven effective against Covid-19 in a number of studies. So thanks, MSM, for causing thousands of deaths by dissing what was the only inexpensive and effective treatment early on, because of your insane hatred for Trump.

In fact, I knew about HCQ Before Trump mentioned it, but so-called “journalists” couldn’t do the basic medical research I’ve been doing since the day Wuhan was shut down nine months ago.

This is why I loathe the MSM anymore. They don’t bother with Facts - they just Opinionate.

The MSM is more powerful than average folks think.
They report to the elite directly, and thus more powerful than governments.

Elon Musk says he won’t take coronavirus vaccine, calls Bill Gates a ‘knucklehead

Bioterrorism…

It sounds more like good old political terrorism.

Why are you posting this here? This thread is for facts and updates and your article seems speculative at best.

Go tell that to the author.
I see that you have nothing better to do, so go read the article first.

Or could it be that the name Mike Adams triggers you? LOL

I have read the article, and he is making claims that its a bio-weapon, not proven and doesn’t fit this thread topic. Besides why are you here when you have another thread that you are posting this kind of articles in? Do you know how to read the OP here? What part of “facts and updates” do you not understand? Again check your reading comprehension abilities, this is not another one of your retarded conspiracy threads.

And no Mike Adams does not trigger me. We are actually personal friends and have been for quite some time, but as usual with your exposed cuckery ignorance once again displayed, you love to make assumptions in your make believe world in order to continue feeding your narcissism! Continue with your fan club and I will link him this post, as I am sure he will get a chuckle out it when we zoom call each other in the near future.

In the meantime, any attempt at derailing yet another thread which is your pattern will be flagged immediately and brought to the attention of the moderators here. Tolerance is pretty low for your BS!

Lefties heads are going to explode :exploding_head:

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

2 Likes

That is crazy! Its also ironic at the same time!