Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

Yep, a-symptomatic spread remains a significant Covid 19 problem…

Trump administration continues to promote the use of masks to reduce the spread of Covid…

Updated Nov. 20th

Leave it to resident low info troll here to quote the CDC as gospel when everyone who is educated on the facts knows that CDC has gotten many things wrong! How dumb do you have to be to believe their crap? Pretty funny and telling at the same time! Sheep be sheeping! :rofl:

Baaahhhaaa! :rofl: :rofl: :sheep:

CCP-Virus fear verses reality!

Check out the map

A 9/11 is happening every day in America due to Covid and the president DOESNT EVEN MENTION IT, as he’s too butt hurt over his colossal loss to Joe Biden…

CDC projects 362,000 deaths by January 2

Can you please address this troll? This thread is intended to be non political and only for facts!

@Patriot. @Tyfoon @KVN

Careful, this is a non political thread, you might be insulted and criticized. Then again sense you’re not doing damage to _________ and his narrative, you’re likely ok…

I guess the nearly 300,000 Americans who have died to it may be…:roll_eyes:

Isn’t 24x7 coverage by the lame steam media enough?

Well apparently not, an American is dying every 30 seconds from it…

If you listen to this retard, we’d be taking vaccines forever and face diapers to boot. Monte is by far the biggest scumbag trolling d-bag to ever grace such forums, and is only a reflection of someone desperately seeking validation.

Lol, what happened to the sock puppet…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh look who is trolling again! Triggered much Montecrusty that you have to derail another thread? Thanks for proving to everyone the scumbag that you truly are! Get a fking life loser!

Lol, you should try ignoring for a change. The ones that violate the rules the most are the first to cry that someone said something they don’t like. Just save your commentary for those who can discuss a topic without insulting you and getting your dander up…

Lol, exactly right there…

1 Like

@montecresto1
I posted this on May 8 but I’ll repeat it for you, because you obviously didn’t read it. The death rate in Gangelt, Germany, was a mere 0,37%.

1 Like

I’m not nearly as interested in Germany’s Covid death rate as Trump is, having mocked the country’s death rate yesterday. I’m concerned that an American is dying of Covid every 30 seconds or so and Trump’s fat ass is silent about that, reinforcing people’s decision to make the impeached president a one term president…:wink: