Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

The Gates Foundation gets an F for vaccine failures.

I wouldn’t know, but that would be juicy to dig up and throw a bone of humiliation at her!

Bill and Melinda Gates need to shut the fuck up. Forced vaccination at gunpoint would’ve earned him an A+ I suspect.

2 Likes

Melinda Gates is not a doctor, not an epidemiologist and not anybody with infectious disease credentials. She is a former PR girl that caught the eye of the world’s second-biggest nerd. Her credentials are having soft things for nerdy Bill to fondle and play with. That’s it.

Melinda Gates is a stupid globalist whore.

2 Likes

The Gates have an agenda.
Stupid goyim don’t want to know what it is.

Coronavirus is part of it.

Testing update:
3 days in a row over 300k
Positive rate down to 8.4%

1 Like

You could be nearer than you think Didge.

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/nation/florida-nursing-home-deaths-from-covid-19-spike-dramatically-up-to-22-at-a-single/article_8444c406-a2e3-5bef-a899-a6b675121e7b.html

I don’t really understand why Masks For All didn’t happen here, it was something the US should have been able to throw money at and just have tons of free high quality masks being handed out for free to everyone at every Walmart and Walgreen’s in the country

It’s pathetic that it didn’t happen.

It’s a testament to our industrial decline.

GIF-200510_184847

1 Like

Masks help to prevent the virus spread, if worn by people who already have the virus.

If you don’t have the virus, masks don’t do squat to protect you.

It prevents you from other people from sneezing (or coughing) in your face. I would consider that protecting you. I don’t know about you; that is the last thing I need, is someone sneezing (or coughing) in my face. :roll_eyes:

If the idiots you describe have no virus, nothing happens.
It’s up to you to punch him or her and get arrested.

In some cultures, people tend to talk loud or quiet.
Nothing you can do about the culture.

What are you even talking about? :roll_eyes:

Coughing and sneezing and droplet infection, are we not?

Droplet infection occurs when people talk very loud.

A common form of transmission is by way of respiratory droplets, generated by coughing, sneezing, or talking.

Not to mention … spitting.

haha, I appreciate your sense of humor.

Advertising SCAM ALERT!

Just watched a commercial for non-medical grade masks. You get 10 masks for just $29.99… and they’re SHIPPED FROM THE USA!!! Only $2.99 each (+ shipping)

The American flag is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen as the announcer says they are “shipped from the USA”. The text near the flag says the same: SHIPPED FROM THE USA!

Don’t fall for this ad. The masks were likely Made in China, then shipped TO the USA, then shipped to you from an address in the USA.
I doubt the cost of making each mask was over 10¢…

Which ones? Ones made by 3M?

Surgical masks restrict fresh oxygen intake and retain exhalation toxins from the wearer’s own body, and will be continuously inhaled with obvious unwanted consequences. How many times do they have to announce it before the dumb wearers finally get that message?