Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

If the idiots you describe have no virus, nothing happens.
It’s up to you to punch him or her and get arrested.

In some cultures, people tend to talk loud or quiet.
Nothing you can do about the culture.

What are you even talking about? :roll_eyes:

Coughing and sneezing and droplet infection, are we not?

Droplet infection occurs when people talk very loud.

A common form of transmission is by way of respiratory droplets, generated by coughing, sneezing, or talking.

Not to mention … spitting.

haha, I appreciate your sense of humor.

Advertising SCAM ALERT!

Just watched a commercial for non-medical grade masks. You get 10 masks for just $29.99… and they’re SHIPPED FROM THE USA!!! Only $2.99 each (+ shipping)

The American flag is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen as the announcer says they are “shipped from the USA”. The text near the flag says the same: SHIPPED FROM THE USA!

Don’t fall for this ad. The masks were likely Made in China, then shipped TO the USA, then shipped to you from an address in the USA.
I doubt the cost of making each mask was over 10¢…

Which ones? Ones made by 3M?

Surgical masks restrict fresh oxygen intake and retain exhalation toxins from the wearer’s own body, and will be continuously inhaled with obvious unwanted consequences. How many times do they have to announce it before the dumb wearers finally get that message?

I didn’t catch a manufacturer’s name. If I happen to see it again, I’ll photo the TV screen.

It’s strange how in the 5 months since the CV broke out, there have been no Islamic State attacks anywhere in the UK? With the BBC’s insane numbers being constantly broadcast on the news channel every minute day and night, the Islamists are probably saying one unto another 'We may as well wait a couple of months, because at that rate we’ll be able to take over the UK without a fight. lol

This is proof positive that anything coming from China is hot garbage! Now Canada is feeling the pain! Geez I wonder why? (sarcasm)

The Trudeau government has suspended shipments of N95s from a Montreal-based supplier after about eight million masks made in China failed to meet specifications.

So now he is saying not to wear a mask? Hmm very interesting. I wonder what recently changed that made him say this?

https://youtu.be/LScHAvufgfM

Interesting.

At the end he said, “health care providers and those who are ill”.

Isn’t that the purpose of the mask? Those who carry the virus and are infectious to others so one could argue they are “ill”.

I don’t know. (Sarcasm) This stuff is so convoluted of misinformation, conflict of interests that its hard to keep up what one persons says on one day only to change it the next! I might as well be eating canned dog food, at least I know what I am getting when I do.

1 Like

79526 dead - all on Trump

Never forget how he brought the United States of America to its knees in a single term.

Just wait until a Democrat comes into office! You will be wishing for the days when was Trump was president!

Good thing I only have to wait a few more months…and no. I won’t be missing Trump…but let’s talk about all of the deaths that Trump is responsible for and how he completely wrecked America in a single term in office.

Well sure go for it!

BTW, if I were you I would be more worried if about self preservation than playing g the usual blame game! Ammo up!

I thought we were opening the economy and going back to work? Why would I need ammo if President Trump is going to make everything right with the world again?

You said Biden is going to win in November so it doesn’t matter anymore!