Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

“David C. Grabowski, a Harvard University researcher who studies nursing homes, said that when the final data is in, nursing homes will probably account for about half of all of the Covid-19 deaths in every state, as they already do in Massachusetts, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, among others.”

It’s the peanut allergy problem again. When I was a kid, if you were deathly allergic to peanuts, that was your problem. You didn’t go to school lunch and you had nightmares about Mr. Peanut. But you handled it. Then they banned all peanut products everywhere to accommodate your bullshit. You never learned how to handle it. It became everyone’s problem. Same here. No ones stopping you from staying home. Stay home. Why does everyone have to stay home forever? It’s the same fuckers who think their peanut allergy is your problem, well, I’m eating fluffernutters, bitch.

1 Like

I remember choke sandwiches! All peanut butter and no jelly.

Can anybody tell me if the US postal service is still delivering mail?

USPS is still delivering.

Appreciate that! Have to send important mail today and was wondering! Thanks “TC”

Implying the Coronavirus is killing people just one day after infection

Journalists truly are dishonest and deceitful.

And they wonder why Trump isn’t going to give them Federal money.

I have no comment.

Boasting aside, many in Europe report loss of smell as a symptom. This may not apply in the US, because obviously there’s a different strain making rounds in Europe.

About 20% of those tested positive (random testing in Germany) remain healthy and show no sign of infection whatsoever.

There is no boasting asshat! You can stop with your stupid pretenses, as it takes away from the rest of your post. You don’t know anything about me to even have the slightest claim to discredit what I say as not being true. So start there!

“Academic virologists working on respiratory failure, say, could receive hundreds of thousands more taxpayer dollars if they could find a “diverse” student to add to the project.”

Put him on ignore he’s not with the time or effort.

It wasn’t COVID-19 that killed her, it was the double-quarter pounders with cheese.

Then he won’t be able to shit all over the place.

Were it not for Covid-19 she might still be working as a nurse. Perhaps even someone who’d be working to save you or one of your loved one’s life.

This is pretty stunning statement by Elon Musk!

But it’s YOU derailing threads and shitting all over the place.

1 Like

Hullo - nursing homes’ demise rates usually are more than elsewhere. The clue is in ‘nursing homes’?