Official 2020-2021 Presidential Election Thread

Some can accept there may be some fraud in an election however this appears to be massive and enough to place Biden in the WH fraudulently.

I will be glad when Trump is gone, perhaps youā€™ll shut up and disappear again, hopefully forever as the site would be better without your hate filled comments.

Needless to say, the country will suffer and with the crap politics of the democrats and their higher taxes and open border policies this country will spin into another major recession. But take heart, you can blame it on Trump when the reality is, it is people like yourself that are responsible.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not going to happen. Miller is delusionalā€¦

Hahaha, just like the Supreme Court threw trump out the doorā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oops, that didnā€™t happenā€¦

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United Statesā€¦:us::us::us::us:

2 Likes

Share this video with as many people as possible. This documentary is what everyone is now talking about!

Youā€™ll like this one @montecresto1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6xfP3CPQEU&feature=emb_logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAbunjz_dWU

1 Like

I need to get one of those shirts! Brilliant! :rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s funny that the only place that Trump claims dominion machines didnā€™t work is where he lost bigā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ā€œI understand there are people who feel strongly about the outcome of this election,ā€ said Senate Majority Whip John Thune (R-S.D.), the second-ranking Senate Republican. ā€œBut in the end at some point you have to face the music. And I think that once the Electoral College settles the issue today, itā€™s time for everybody to move on.ā€

Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio was among those who issued clear statements affirming the win.

ā€œAlthough I supported President Trump, the Electoral College vote today makes clear that Joe Biden is now President-Elect,ā€ he said.

USA Today - Really???

Portman and Thune the biggest RINOS since a guy named Romney became a dumbass! :rofl:

Itā€™s why other dumbasses named Monte are so willing to quote USA propaganda hit pieces! They simply have no clue! :rofl: :rofl:

Hilariously funny how some are jumping the shark in order to stay relevant!

Circus show Act 3! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The epoch times, really???

And a reluctant Grassely defers to the constitutionā€¦:wink:

Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowaā€™s senior Republican senator, has said since last month that Biden would be president-elect once the Electoral College voted.

Lamar Alexander much more stridentā€¦

The presidential election is over. States have certified the votes. Courts have resolved disputes. The electors have voted. I hope that President Trump will put the country first, take pride in his considerable accomplishments, and help president-elect Biden get off to a good start," Alexander said. ā€œEspecially during this pandemic, an orderly transition of power is crucially important.ā€