Official 2020-2021 Presidential Election Thread

He lost and Barr Quit…

The DOJ and the FBI investigated and found no fraud, and Barr received Trump’s ire for reporting that. So he said fuck it, I’m out of here…

Today, as I predicted the last two weeks, the electoral college affirmed the states certified electors.

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States…:us::us::us::us:

Just as I told you that the states would certify their elections and Biden would have 306 electors, just as I told you that the Supreme Court would not hear any of Trump’s cases, just as I told you that the electoral college would affirm Biden’s 306 electoral votes, congress too will affirm this on January 6th and Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States…:us::us::us::us:

WAIT…AND…SEE…:wink:

College votes don’t count no more.

jimstone.is
Republicans in all swing states plus Nevada and Arizona voted Trump in defiance of the stolen vote. Though their votes won’t count, they nullified the electoral college vote today, and the election will now be decided without the electoral college.

Don’t let the MSM fool you, that is exactly what happened and no matter how the vote goes now, it is already over.

Wretched Shitmer got so worked up about it she had 200 police officers block Repbulican electors from entering the capitol to do this.

1 Like

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States :us::us::us::us:

You get to watch it live from Gitmo.

Lol, I’ll watch it from my Oklahoma ranch…:wink:

Or my New Mexico ranch…

Oh, you’re in NM.
Nice place.
I’ll pay you a visit with a nice souvenir (which will not explode) from Japan.

But you must watch this first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10B06wdQPxs&t=195s

Judge Releases Dominion Audit Report; Report Claims System ‘Designed’ To ‘Create Systemic Fraud’

The audit was produced by Allied Security Operations Group, a firm that has worked with lawyers for Trump and his allies on election challenges. The report was under protective order until Monday when 13th Circuit Court Judge Kevin Elsenheimer ordered that the group could release the findings.

Elsenheimer, a former Republican lawmaker, allowed the release after state and county officials withdrew their objections. The Michigan Secretary of State, a Democrat, has dismissed the report as “inaccurate, incomplete and misleading.”

“The Antrim County Clerk and Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson have stated that the election night error detailed above by the vote ‘flip’ from Trump to Biden, was the result of human error caused by the failure to update the Mancelona Township tabulator prior to election night for a down ballot race,” reads the report by Allied Security Operations Group. “We disagree and conclude that the vote flip occurred because of machine error built into the voting software designed to create error.”

“We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results,” the audit report charged. “The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud.”

Allied Security Operations Group concludes that the Dominion system “should not be used in Michigan” and the Antrim County results “should not have been certified.”

Last weekend, Judge Eisenheimer orderedAntrim County election officials to preserve all election materials and refrain from operating any of the county’s Dominion Voting Systems machines ahead of a forensic audit by the Trump campaign.

“Antrim County election officials discovered that ‘human error’ flipped 6,000 votes from Trump to Biden after Bailey alerted them to some inconsistencies in the county’s reporting of the vote,” The Daily Wire noted earlier this month. “The Michigan Secretary of State’s office said that ‘the clerk accidentally did not update the software used to collect voting machine data and report unofficial results.’”

“The erroneous reporting of unofficial results from Antrim county was a result of accidental error on the part of the Antrim County Clerk,” the state said. “The equipment and software did not malfunction and all ballots were properly tabulated. However, the clerk accidentally did not update the software used to collect voting machine data and report unofficial results.”

Assistant Attorney General Erik Grill claims the audit analysis is “inaccurate, incomplete and misleading,” The Detroit Free Pressreported Monday. “There’s no reason to hide,” Grill said. “There is nothing to hide.”

Benson withdrew her objection to releasing the report, said Grill, because the attorney representing Bailey had given interviews to the press in which he leveled allegations about the election results and Benson. “Any attempt to suppress the report now would only incorrectly be seen as an attempted coverup, he said,” the Free Press reports.

“Dominion Voting Systems and the Michigan Secretary of State’s Office continue to urge caution about false information related to Antrim County,” The Detroit News notes.

Dominion said in a statement released Monday that the error was caused when officials did not update the programming, emphasizing that the error was caught in the post-election canvass process.

“The post-election canvass process is designed to catch errors, which is exactly where these errors were discovered,” the company said.

“It is disappointing, though not surprising, that the primary goal of this group is to continue spreading false information designed to erode the public’s confidence in the election,” said Jake Rollow, spokesman for Benson.

Trump won Antrim County by about 4,000 votes but lost the state by around 154,000 votes.

2 Likes

Not sure which place I’ll be for the inauguration… but it will be by a fire with a cold beer…:sunglasses:

Or maybe cold sake, which is also nice.
Toast to the second term.

I prefer it warm. You mean the third term…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dominion was not designed to flip Trump votes for Biden. That’s hilarious…:rofl::wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not until January.
Sorry the world will have to spend the Christmas and New Year in suspense.
Or more like to celebrate humanity’s awakening.

1 Like

In case you don’t know it, his 3rd term is a real possibility.

Exactly, the first two were 2009-2017 and the third term is 2021-2025…

I am happy about Barr resigning, it appears it was a calculated move and now opens the door for a wide range of possibilities. Let’s hope Haspel and Wray are next! All agencies mentioned need to be gutted and start off by extreme reform!

2 Likes

He should have done it a long time ago, but now with recent executive orders making it easier to fire career bureaucrats and to charge certain members of the swamp with criminal wrongdoing suddenly the possibility of draining the swamp seems within reach.

1 Like

Right! As if any Democrat can be trusted to stand for election integrity! What a joke Benson is. The The Grinch Whitmer acts like a dictator and rules to lock out Republicans from voting on the floor! First shots fired should be to forcibly remove her treasonous sorry ass from office.

This from the statement of the Allied spokesmen based on the forensic report published.

Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

“The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.”

1 Like

He brought the swamp to DC with him. Mueller prosecuted many of them, they’re now felons. Half of his original cabinet investigated for corruption. Biggest turnover in presidential history, more acting positions then any other administration…

Lol, don’t listen to that guy, he’s woefully ignorant of the US process…:rofl:

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States…:us::us::us::us:

WAIT…AND…SEE…