Official 2020-2021 Presidential Election Thread

Hypocrisy 101: Introduction

2 Likes

Excuse me, but you took my comment out of context. I never said that about a fellow poster. But rather a public figure, Trump, who is fair game, and not anyone I was having a discussion with here. Calling other posters names and or personally insulting them is what you get from people who lack the ability to discuss issues with civility, you don’t see that from the liberals on this board, but regularly from many of the Trumpers. It’s also a violation of the forum rules, but that doesn’t stop them either…

I think you and your Demoprat mates are gonna be eating some serious humble pie very soon

2 Likes

Why would I be eating any humble pie if the GOP refuses to honor the states certification of the presidential election…:thinking:

Read the link then you will know.
Ain’t Karma sweet?

1 Like

I did, it’s pure bullshit…

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States :us::us::us:

Do you not understand anything abt your own constitution - it must be a bit embarrassing getting a lessom from a Brit ROFLMFAO.

2 Likes

Nothing embarrassing whatsoever. It’s meaningless that the republicans on that committee didn’t want to issue a formal statement from the committee recognizing that Biden is president elect. As meaningless as Trump’s refusal to concede. It’s not a constitutional requirement…:man_shrugging:

There’s no rhyme or reason for Trump to concede.
It is Biden who should concede to avoid needless bloodshed in January.
US military getting in position.

Simon Parkes update on Dec 10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRpdlK3CNa0

1 Like

Lmao…
There will be no bloodshed, and the military is doing NOTHING…

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States…:us::us::us:

Screenshot_7

Screenshot_4
Now!

2 Likes

Screenshot_5

1 Like

Yikes! That didn’t age well for AZ! :rofl:

1 Like

Screenshot_3

Speaking of which, there is definitely a ongoing investigation to which a China man rotting in jail is singing like a Canary

1a1c4247d8e34be8

Not gonna happen.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I love the irony in this whooper! Oh man this is getting good! :rofl:

Pennsylvania now joins!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eo5xu6rXcAE9p9s?format=jpg&name=medium

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes