Official 2020-2021 Presidential Election Thread

Irrelevant…

PHOENIX - The Speaker of Arizona’s House of Representatives has rejected calls for the state’s legislature to overturn the results of the 2020 election that saw President-elect Joe Biden defeat President Donald Trump in the state.

“I cannot and will not entertain a suggestion that we violate current law to change the outcome of a certified election,” wrote Speaker Rusty Bowers, in a statement released Dec. 4.

Neither do the markets, but they do give a fuck who wins and they think Trump has won.

This is looking more and more like it’ll all go to SCOTUS - you really must try to keep up

https://www.rightwirereport.com/2020/12/07/arizona-supreme-court-agrees-to-weigh-election-challenge/

SCOTUS won’t take it up…

And you know that how?

Perhaps or perhaps not but I will not rely on your opinion, you can be sure of that.

I see you keep posting Biden will be president Jan 20th… just tell me, if he breaks your heart and that doesn’t happen, what will you do ?

He doesn’t, he projects like he does but he is about as well connected as a fake LEGO model.

It wasn’t my opinion, did you see what the Republican house speaker said???

Your question is moot…

It’s WAY too political and looks nothing like 2000’

Yes of course I do, why? Because he won the popular vote by 7 million + and the EC by 74. The states have certified this, a couple more than once, and on next Monday the EC will affirm those certifications.

You guys are clinging to a sinking ship…

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the US…:us::us::us:

This is how you link 2 post together.

There is also a large number of fraudulent ballots that are being challenged in the courts.
The only way to resolve those is in the Supreme Court.

When was the last election that wasn’t political - isn’t that the point.

No, nothing is going to be taken up in the Supreme Court. You guys are clinging to a sinking ship…

And…

• Experts in election law were quick to dismiss the likelihood of the nine Supreme Court justices taking the case.

If every expert was listened to sod all would happen in life, ultimately the Supreme Court will decide and yes they may dismiss or they may not.
You seem to treat every post like a game of whac-a-mole.

Sorry but the Supreme Court decides on what cases they will take, and which cases they won’t, and the chances of them even accepting the case are razor thin…:man_shrugging:

It’s obvious I understand that, why repeat, my point was exactly that, it’s down to the Supreme Court. Not experts in election laws or you, no matter how thin you consider the chances.

Right, and I’m telling you that SCOTUS will NOT be overturning the election results, Joe Biden will be inaugurated the 46th president of the United States on July 20th and Trump is going home…

You, and the rest of the Trumpers are clinging to a sinking ship and simply delaying the inevitable…