Official 2020-2021 Presidential Election Thread

Whenever Monte Speaks_SQ

The Prime Minister congratulated Biden.
It goes to show that the country is heavily influenced by the Deep State.

Regarding Insurrection Action
Go to 5:00

Well of course he did. Thatā€™s what world leaders do when other world leaders win an election. I doubt Suga has ever heard of the right wing conspiracy of ā€œdeep stateā€ or even cares about such thingsā€¦

Ok, I listened to Mike Adamā€™s calling the Republican governor of Arizona a dirt bag for doing his job. Fuck Mike Adamā€™s (whoever he is) does he think trump is going to invoke TIA because some internet dude calls for itā€¦ and nobody that would be responsible for enforcing it will answer the call. I guess you donā€™t understand the American electoral process.

The fireworks are on the way!

1 Like

I am happy to bet anything that what is alleged at this link never becomes reality.

If there was any truth to this wouldnt it make sense that this vast conspiracy which ensnared hundreds if not thousands of people to carry out their nefarious plan would not want to get ahead of this and aleady have their media minions discrediting all of this?

Iā€™ll join you in that betā€¦:+1:

1 Like

ā€œMr President, it looks like you likely lost the state of Georgia,ā€ Sterling said at a press conference on Tuesday, during which he became visibly angry. ā€œWeā€™re investigating, thereā€™s always a possibility, I get it. You have the rights to go to the courts. What you donā€™t have the ability to do ā€“ and you need to step up and say this ā€“ is stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone is going to get hurt, someone is going to get shot, someone is going to get killed, and itā€™s not right. Itā€™s not rightā€

Oh look its Monte playing the race card! A lib showing their true colors! Classic! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScckjeH0970

1 Like

Screenshot_9

2 Likes

Screensho 7 (7)

Going on NOW!

1 Like

Heā€™s one of many volunteers, itā€™s a thankless invisible job that pays nothingā€¦Charlie Kirk is an idiotā€¦:roll_eyes:

Canā€™t they just take out shabbos goy Roberts, Scalia-style?

You should be quietā€¦

Screenshot_1

ā€œIn Arizona, it turns out that 3% of the votes cast in the 100 count vote sampling were tainted or worse. This would be, if carried forward, approximately 90,000 votes more than we would need to win the State. Now we were granted a much larger sample to work with.ā€

1 Like