Official 2020-2021 Presidential Election Thread

How can that many people vote for a child molesting Chinese operative? this is so embarrassing that we have that many stupid people voting for one of the most corrupt politicians in history! I realize there is massive fraud, but Trump should have been a massive landslide!

1 Like

Dow futures were dipping to down over 100 but now we’re back up in the green to up 188 as NY times says Trump has 95% to win NC.

Question…when Trump wins, what channel should I turn on to see the most heads explode? CNN?

1 Like

North Carolina going to drop for Trump any moment now. With Georgia to follow.

I have been stuck on Virginia all night. Ever since networks called it early on for Biden.

I thought maybe there was something that I didn’t know that apparently they did.

It’s turning out these networks have no clue what they were doing and they were jumping the gun.

Fox News has been doing that all night. I don’t know what their methodology is but no other network is doing anything similar to them.

3 Likes

Fox News screwed the pooch! I had some guy trying to convince me that Rupert Murdoch is a conservative. It amazes me how many people are ignorant of the facts before making stupid statements!

2 Likes

Why would they ban that?

I always find it interesting how different results can be extrapolated from the same data set. Take Georgia for example, the infamous NYT needle currently has the probability of a Trump victory at 80+% and Fox News is the polar opposite.

Trump has Florida. Nothing out of the ordinary yet.

The pollsters insisted this was supposed to be an early night. Not so! Already we can declare that virtually our entire polling community is made up of blithering idiots.

3 Likes

It’s looking like they miscalled Virginia. It’s looking like Trump has Virginia.

53% in and Trump has 190K+ more votes.

I was just told that Jones lost in Alabama?

Fox News is pouring on pure psychological operations and gaslighting tonight thanks to the legacy of Bill Sammon (Fox News VP Politics), exactly as expected.

Turns out when you call one of the candidates Hitler and then ask the public who they are voting for they might not be honest.

Picking up more seats.

1 Like

Oh man! This is an ominous sign.

Here starts the fraud in Pennsylvania. It’s looking like the Dems are going to need PA so Philadelphia has announced they are not announcing any more mail in votes tonight. I call BS! They’ve got to figure out overnight how many harvested ballots to bring in before continuing the count.

The left don’t even care that this looks suspicious and brings in doubt.

2 Likes

If you are not watching Newsmax, you’re getting shit for information.

Other networks still haven’t called Florida or Virginia.

One of the analysts on Newsmax coverage said that the other networks don’t want to call a state because they don’t want to admit they were wrong and look foolish.

I’m pretty sure that’s the case with Fox News especially. As well as CNN and MSNBC.

PA is where they will try to cheat.

How did voting work in Philly when they have ongoing riots?!