Which sources are you going to?

Go to RSBN

NY Times forecast update: 95% Trump will win Florida

Steve Bannon Live Coverage

https://youtu.be/ZVWvZFWBE9Y

1 Like

Looks like Florida is being called! :grinning: :wink: :wink: :wink:

No it is not.

NBC shows Biden over performing Clinton by 2-3% in many of the traditional red counties in FL which may be enough to make up any drop off of Dem votes in Miami-Dade.

Keep Dreaming! Of course you would believe what NBC says only shows your sheep and low info mentality! Biden’s Mail in ballot lead has already vanished and everything is Voter turn out which favors Republicans. Some already called Florida Trump.

New York Times is also saying NC going to Trump with over 90%, and leading, 3% pts in Florida 95% already in. Ohio, is going to be the state that gave Biden supporters a false sense of security, well, that is drastically turning to Trump as well.

1 Like

Oh! That is awesome! Trump will take PA!

Trump has FL. The End.

What’s going on with the House? Fox is saying Dems are keeping control?

I want to know why Ohio is being considered such a toss up? I’m from Ohio. We love Trump here. No way is Ohio a toss up.

Listen to CNN’S reporting on Virginia. Donald Trump leading in the state.

1 Like

The numbers for Virginia are still heavy for Trump. I think Fox News is going to have to walk back their bullshit call that they made with 0% of votes counted.

Dam! Did not expect that.

Meanwhile One senate seat did flip in CO, Gardner lost his bid to Lickenpooper!

Graham Did win reelection and SC was called for Trump. It wasn’t even close in that state. It is still going to be a long night with the west coast races yet to go.

That is huge news. VA going Trump is pretty significant.

1 Like

Chris Stirewalt is an absolute joker. If he’s the one making the call for Fox on Virginia then it’s definitely still in play. And his answer on why Florida hasn’t been called just made him look like an idiot after explaining why they called Virginia.

1 Like

It also means that Mark Warner loses his seat.

2 Likes

How would the Left react if Trump were to will the Electoral College and Popular Vote?

That would be so freaking awesome if that happened. That is one guy I would absolutely punch in the face.

1 Like

FoxNews called Virginia as soon as the polls closed, but they refuse to call #lorida with over 95% of the vote in.

2 Likes

Yeah! Freaking idiots. Trump is leading by 400,000 votes in FL.