Obesity in World's Countries

Considering folks the Left in the U.S. have recently elected to Congress their Canadian counterparts may be nursing a not looney enough complex.

Oh, and to avoid derailing the topic …

… look at it! You know you want to. :wink:

Such an enthusiastic response to this new thread!

But alas, it’s just another Canadian, communist plot to coerce Americans into making the comparison to their country and them.

You addressed none of the points made. Why?

Nope. Fat and lazy Brits too.

Make your point, but I can already tell you how I’ll be addressing it.

See my link in the OP on comparisons. Then get back to me with any questions you might have.

No doubt Jen and fat Canadians too, but my link that I posted made the comparison to the obesity in the land of the gun.

Are you a fatty too Jen?

Looks to me like Canada is a fatter country than the US. What are you doing to fix that @donheather? Why do you care about the US so much when your country is so much worse off? Way fatter people. Canada is the land of the lardass. Got nothing on the land of the gun - home of the free because of the brave.

:joy::joy::joy: You certainly don’t know me.

1 Like

That stupid bastard is a raving maniac. He does no real research at all; just posts bullshit he finds to be provocative.

2 Likes

You don’t even have an avatar. It speaks to your laziness. Typical of someone from the Land of the Lardass.

1 Like

Humorous aside: my brother has been in Canada working as a personal trainer.

It really means nothing to a discussion about who is fattest, but in the context where the obesity of Americans is being called out it gave me a bit of a chuckle.

Hey! I resemble that remark. :smile:

Interesting - assuming your brother is American? Over 60% of the adult population of Canada is either overweight or obese so it makes sense they would need trainers

How do you know I’m even a woman? :joy:

Like I said, you really don’t know me or read my posts. And I never said I wasn’t fat. :wink:

2 Likes

The density (not number…, but I digress) of fast food places CLEARLY MUST be the only factor in obesity. Great googlety mooglety!

If you are the best that Canada has to offer, it is no wonder that they will let anybody enter their so called country.

It’s simply a representation of how good we have it in N. America.

We have the safest, most varied, most consistent food supply anywhere in the world.

It’s also reflective of our overall standard of living. We have largely, particularly in the US become a sedentary society where with each generation since WWII we’ve become less physically active, spending more and more time watching TV, Movies, and for the last thirty years time on the internet.

The smartest thing would be banning Canadians from the US and the internet.

2 Likes

Every business that sells food, should have a sensor at the entrance, and lock down if a certain weight is exceeded. Heh. Drive through windows should have cameras that sound an alert, so the establishment can do a once over. Another heh. Maybe some kind of laser monitor. We have sophisticated monitoring, so any vehicle can be judged by manufacture weight, and calculations can be done according to how many occupants. Could also have the food police on patrol. Many options. Then the Auschwitz diet. Lock em up, and a bucket of water & a loaf of bread once a week for 3 or 4 months. Hey, they’ll thank me later. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry, I have always had a dark sense of humor.