🕵 OBAMAGATE. How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump! ***UPDATE***

Holy Crap! This is one interview that goes sideways! Ron Johnson sounds very scared right now and he knows he is getting slapped upside the head!

https://youtu.be/sXQgMHC6wFw

2 Likes

That did not happen, has not been proven…” said the man in the suit on TV.

Did you listen to that interview with Hue Hewitt? Johnson sounded pretty nervous, I never heard someone so befuddled that I thought he was going to swallow the canary! He is a man who knows something and is now standing on an Island with no friends! Something is going down soon and it starts this Friday.

I wonder if he is listed in the flight logs …

1 Like

It’s about insider trading, and seriously doubt Johnson was involved with that side of things. The people he is protecting though, might be possible!

Strike One !

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/08/14/us/politics/ap-us-trump-russia-probe.html

1 Like

Ron Johnson covering for Lindsey Graham, who is covering for the late crush, McCain and for whatever McCain had him do.

1 Like
2 Likes

Don’t get me started on the late traitor McCain! His damage will be felt for years to come! Romney is his replacement another despicable character to loathe!

That Ron Johnson interview is so telling on so many levels it infuriates me. Here we are 3 years later and 80+ days before the election and these asshats are trying to run out the clock. Where is Comey’s deposition under oath? Ron Johnson crying about waiting for documents is a pathetic excuse! Unreal!

2 Likes

We had the same thing with the preparation of the Chilcot Report. The report could not be published until significant persons who were mentioned had answered some of the criticisms … or something like that.

The same shit every time! You would think this shell game has worn out by now, but apparently it hasn’t but then again, the frog jumps out of the pot occasionally!

Heard about the documentary by Millie Weaver which has been removed by YT ?

Here it is … (BTW Millie Weaver was arrested for being alive)

I already posted a separate thread about her arrest a few days ago.

What does that have to do with this thread topic? You think it’s related?

1 Like

2 Likes

DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION: President Donald J. Trump watches while Barack Obama is arrested by pro-black-incarceration candidates Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

2 Likes