đŸ•” OBAMAGATE. How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump! ***UPDATE***

Now Hillary is asking Chyna to do the dirty work for them

2 Likes

Pretty rich considering she road the “Trump/Russia Collusion” mule for more than a year after it was long dead.

1 Like

Hmmm. Can’t do it within the confines of our laws?

Well, what the hell, right? Reach out to China. Hell, why not ask Russia while you’re at it.

Russian collusion was a smoking gun wasn’t it. :rofl:

Erp. Guaranteed Trump is playing the libs for fools on this one, too. Stringing them along. Just wait for it

I swear, the dems are like starving mice sniffing cheese. Blind to the trap that lies ahead

If it were not for the fact that they are putting self and party above America and Americans I’d almost feel sorry for their stupidity.

2 Likes

She figures she she isn’t running until maybe 2116, she can pretty much run her mouth off and continue to lie to the American people. In hope, people will like her then. Oh wait, she won’t be around by then. Scratch that

Well this story just keeps getting stranger by the day. I wasn’t sure if this fits in this thread but if its Russian SPY related to Spygate then I guess it does, but Mueller could be in some deep DOO DOO if what he stated in his report turns out to be false!

*Alternatively, Nunes wrote that if Mifsud isn’t a counterintelligence threat, as stated in the Mueller report, he could have done extensive damage to Western national security. The California Republican wrote that if that’s the case, it “would cast doubt on the Special Counsel’s fundamental depiction of him and his activities, and raise questions about the veracity of the Special Counsel’s statements and affirmations.”

***"The impetus for the early 2016 CIA/FBI investigation motive of George Papadopoulos surrounds Joseph Mifsud as a Russian asset; who supposedly told Papadopoulos that Russia had ‘dirt’ in Hillary Clinton.

Professor Mifsud being a Russian asset underpins all of their subsequent activity. If Mifsud is not a Russian intelligence asset, the FBI and CIA have a problem within their narrative. If Mifsud is a Western asset, well, that proves Papadopouls was being set up." Sundance***

Does anyone here want to bet Mifsud will conveniently disappear?

A good question is often better than the best answer to the current questions

Maybe, but they don’t believe in God anymore

America has been, again, through the night. We need to see Morning in America, again.

1 Like

Your comment is interesting because after watching and analyzing the latest episode of “Game of Thrones” the parallels between the living and the dead can be similarly compared to Night and Day as you so articulate as such profound thoughts!

I am sure Obama had planned this weeks leading up to the 2016 Election, as an “insurance” in case “Crooked” Hillary happen to lose. I guessed his prediction came true and iniquitous. Lol

I don’t watch GoT, it was a Reagan reference.

If you mean by hiring Fusion GPS and Perkins Coie then yes, but the original author is Nellie Ohr, who then sent it to Christopher Steel to be repackaged with intelligence language and sent it back where it made its rounds in the MSM before the FBI latched onto it. Remember Steel was originally a FBI informant?

I wasn’t suggesting that you do, I was just stating the irony of your statement in the context of that story. I read all the books!

No problem

If there were illegal things done to spy on his campaign by the prior administration and their agents in intel and the FBI and he can’t manage to uncover it and bring it into the public light in his first four years, he’s too incompetent to hold the office.

He disappeared a long time ago.

from No One Can Find Joseph Mifsud, Mysterious Professor in the Russia Probe

No one can track down Joseph Mifsud, a professor who reportedly met with George Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign adviser, during the 2016 US presidential campaign.

Meaning like he is probably dead or is in hiding? Because he was recently spotted in Italy either in Milan or Rome living near the US embassy. In the latest revelations he appears to be a central figure in finding out what the FBI was really up to which leads me to believe that Comey and company were up to their eyeballs in illegal spyng and part of the soft coup.

1 Like

Right, I was not saying in any way that he was some “angel” POTUS. He did some bad things I am sure. But it wasn’t during his campaign. The Dems want to nail him all the way until birth. Ditch up anything that is unrelated to the campaign in 2016. Just as the Dems went after SCOTUS-nominee Brett Kavanaugh. JMO

This is getting more juicier by the day!

2 Likes

Oh we all understand why he wasn’t given a defensive brief, Chuck Schumer explained it all to us in plain English.

from https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-warns-trump-intel-officials-have-six-ways-from-sunday-at-getting-back-at-you

“Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Tuesday evening on MSNBC after host Rachel Maddow informed him that intelligence sources told NBC news that the briefing had not been delayed.