đŸ•” OBAMAGATE. How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump! ***UPDATE***

We had the same thing with the preparation of the Chilcot Report. The report could not be published until significant persons who were mentioned had answered some of the criticisms 
 or something like that.

The same shit every time! You would think this shell game has worn out by now, but apparently it hasn’t but then again, the frog jumps out of the pot occasionally!

Heard about the documentary by Millie Weaver which has been removed by YT ?

Here it is 
 (BTW Millie Weaver was arrested for being alive)

I already posted a separate thread about her arrest a few days ago.

What does that have to do with this thread topic? You think it’s related?

1 Like

2 Likes

DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION: President Donald J. Trump watches while Barack Obama is arrested by pro-black-incarceration candidates Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

2 Likes

Well 

If you watch the video it starts looking at the capture of all internet traffic in the US, the farming-out of analysis to private contractors who have offices in the Ukraine and Germany (where they also keep copies of the data), companies that are headed by senior figures from the US military and government, including the collaboration with GCHQ 
 but I am spoiling the viewing for you!

1 Like

I have seen parts of it already. As I mentioned earlier in the “Smoking Gun” the entire political elite class in America was accessing the NSA data base for their insider trader info and selling it to the highest bidder. It’s why Politicians (in America) (of course I can’t speak for your country’s ruling elite but I would imagine they are doing the same thing) are leaving office as multi millionaires. Aside from the “Agenda 21” blue print it’s why they are doing everything they can to remove Trump from office. This is about to blow wide open and people are waking up to it.

Substantive Elements of The Big Story Behind The Mueller Special Counsel Purpose

Wow! Just Wow! One corrupt shit show after another in order to cover up the truth.

Isn’t this just another pile of cover up horseshit. The same judge doesn’t recuse himself. The Prosecution doesn’t ask him to recuse himself. Nothing is gained from the prosecution.

Our justice system is a friggin joke. The clock is being run out by the swamp. It’s all right in front of our faces and we are being told to shut the fuck up and eat shit.

Four years into this nightmare and we have one background lawyer getting zero to six months.

Go fuck yourselves.

2 Likes

I was pondering further about this on another level from a Lawyers perspective. It’s in the record as Clinesmith pleading guilty to falsifying documents. This in turn becomes reference to build the bigger cases yet to be charged to which this case and Wolf’s will be setting the table. The latter are low hanging fruit, but if this is being a leak proof tightly lipped run operation then they won’t say during court testimony why he plead out.

I am with you in the frustration part and all signs are pointing to which you say “running out the clock” but let’s wait and see what Durham produces by Labor Day to see if that indeed is the case, because my gut says too much is riding on this outcome for it not to be explosive right before Election Day. Trump will lose if Barr fails to deliver. Think about that last part especially with a new movie about this topic that is about to come out. Timing is everything now! The stakes couldn’t be higher at a time when rule of law and trust in the government is going to shit while the country as a whole is burning!

Fuck the low hanging fruit.
Fuck some movie.

If Durham doesn’t produce indictments of major players by Labor Day then fuck Durham.

Biden pulls it off then we all know it gets rewritten into history by the fucking cheaters.

Half the population doesn’t even know what the fuck is going down. They’ve got their heads up their asses worried about wearing a fucking mask.

From the FISA court on down our system is fucking corrupt.

Put the fucking liars and cheaters on trial already so we can watch the perps walk. It’s totally fucked up.

2 Likes

Preach it brother! Cold anger is a dish best served cold! Stay tuned, I am in discussions with some powerful angry Patriots about organising a march into DC about everything you just laid out! I will let you know how it develops!

Uh Huh! Who can forget the hubris of Harry Reid as a foreboding?