‘Not afraid of burning in hell’ | Ron Reagan Atheist Ad

He has a lot of anger. Anger can come from deep-seated disappointment.

I do hope at some point he can reconcile and become more objective.

1 Like

It is impossible for Post Modernist’s to be objective! The good news is they are losing the current culture war between objective truth and a subjective one!

In a nut shell Didge…:+1:

I thought dubya was a morally decent guy, and after he invaded Iraq I was wishing we had Bill Clinton back, the biggest dirtbag who ever polluted the oval office. Yes, including Trump.

If I only voted for people who I’d trust to hold my wallet, I’d never vote.

BTW, I’m an igtheist, similar to an atheist, and I think ads like this Reagan one are an abomination. Just shut up and disbelieve. These people can be as annoying as Jimmy Swaggart. If you want freedom from religion, climb a tree and meditate.

Hmmm, that’s a tuff one…

Well sure, but there’s quite a bit of space between that, and Clinton/Trump :man_shrugging:

@montecresto1
Certain jobs don’t require character. Just look around.

Your subway driver: No. He only needs to stick to rules and ensure safety.

Your school teacher: Yes. (But many don’t)
Your doctor: Yes. (But many don’t)
Your dentist: Yes, but to a lesser degree, because dentists to my mind are nothing much more than technicians.
Factory workers: No. (I’m just generalizing)
Your lawyer: No.
Garbage collector: No.
Politicians: No. (But many do.)

When I come up with a superior system for making the choices better, I’ll fax you. They could appoint me to do it, of course, but I might just look for more laughs.

1 Like

And presidents. That’s certainly what the “moral majority” pounded to death throughout the Clinton administration.

Now suddenly, as the red hatter is their darling, character is posse.

Fax me…:rofl:

Did you just awaken from a coma you entered in 1987?

I survived the Obama years; I no longer fear Hell.

1 Like