Not a good idea to go to hospital at the moment

The killer vaccines had been developed and prepared before Trump was elected. His vaccines are hydroxichloroquine and ivermectin.

1 Like

Oh, so he took credit for something he didn’t even do….:thinking:

Did he ever proclaim, “It’s MY vaccine”?

No, he is discouraging people from taking Pfizer and other death jabs.

1 Like

Oh indubitably. He insisted you NOT allow Biden to take credit for what he created….:joy::joy::joy:

Donald Trump has urged the American public not to give president-elect Joe Biden credit for the development of Covid-19 vaccines, saying “the vaccines were me” in his first press conference since the election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/03/donald-trump-covid-vaccine-credit/amp

By some reason I can’t open it.
There are all kinds of “vaccines” and some are absolute killers and big cash cows for Bill Gates, Pfizer that is.

1 Like

Always hating on the Trump vaccines…….:thinking:

1 Like

Well dumbass when you label everything from a heart attack to a car wreck a COVID death then those numbers are going to be high . Heart disease and cancer still top the list as the leading causes of death in the United States but get reported as COVID
56,000 flu related =COVID
40,000 suicide related = COVID
Stroke = COVID
Diabetes= COVID
chronic kidney issues = COVID
Blood poisoning, chronic liver disease ,Parkinson’s, auto accidents =COVID, COVID ,COVID .,…
Starting to get the picture moron ? :thinking:
Do even wonder why all those cases of COVID are happening with those morons with all their shots and all their boosters still caught COVID ? :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So you’re predicting that the vaxxed are going to start dying of the flu, as it’s getting colder, this despite the fact that presently it’s more of the unvaxxed dying everyday……:thinking:

That’s not the info I get.

It’s the vaxxed who are dropping like flies.

1 Like

Says the master liar ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• I respect how honest you appear while lying! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face:
1 Like

AGIAN - I respect how honest you appear while lying! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face: :clown_face:

What the hell is that. How about a realistic source……

The guy writes Wikipedia or is one of its editors, if I’m not mistaken.

Like I said, the vaxxed (including children) are dropping like flies.

I’ve seen no indicia of that….

Clif High explains in 15 minutes why Trump is promoting the “vaccine.”

1 Like

If I can get in to a hospital, I have a nasty nurse from a 3rd world country, pissing me off

1 Like