North Korea calls Joe Biden a ‘rabid dog’ who should be ‘beaten to death with a stick’ in latest attack on Trump’s rival

I have no clue to what you are referring to or are talking about.

Apparently I arrived at some conclusion without benefit of knowing what you refer to.

That means two unrelated sources saying the same thing without knowing what the other said.

What does that tell you?

One assumes that a General who fought in Iraq understood Islam better than someone who hasn’t.

But that is where you would have to read the article I posted.

To find out why McMaster actually didnt understand Islam in the USA, or any peaceful, non Islamic society.

So Trump didn’t do his due diligence…

As is evidenced by my own experience at this very forum, you have to get along with the status quo.

Sometimes, though, it doesnt work out.

EVERYONE loved McMaster. Because they failed to know that he had a wrong perception of Islam.

And what if the President only discovered the Challenge of domestic Sharia Supremacism after being elected?

Most of the Deep State LOVES domestic Sharia advocates, it seems, because they are uninformed about it.

And by making it taboo to discuss, we remain uninformed.

All at the undetected orchestration of “nice” Muslims in our society and government.

You have to love those nasty North Koreans , they call it like it is !! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

In this case, for sure!

:smiley:

1 Like

Trump touted him as the best thing since sliced bread, the only man for the job and all the other audacious accolades he always dumps upon his new hires. Then six months or a year later when they are sick of him or vise versa, we hear what a piece of shit they are and unfit for the job.

We’re all well accustomed to Trump’s MO on this.

Trump,Trump,Trump , Trump …blah blah blah GET F-ING HELP

1 Like

In the foreign realm, we encounter many actors who must be dealt with on their own terms, terms that would not be a good fit for our society. It is a fair criticism that many of us who are hostile to sharia supremacism have unreasonable expectations about how (and even whether) our government should interact with shady Muslim regimes and movements overseas. It is just as valid, however, to point out that the accommodations made to Islamists in places where we have no choice but to deal with them are not accommodations that should be made here at home . On our turf, sharia principles contradict our culture — as evidenced by the Islamists’ perdurable resistance to assimilation (see, e.g., Europe’s parallel societies).

We have a right to expect that our national-security officials will appreciate, rather than blur, this distinction. It is one thing to say, as Washington does, that picking unnecessary fights with Islamists — e.g., designating the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization — complicates our ability to make and keep alliances against global jihadism. It is quite another thing to fail to recognize the threat Islamists pose to our own society and constitutional system.

An Islamist is a Muslim committed to the imposition of sharia. There may be “moderate Islamists” in Anbar Province; there are none in America. I have great respect for General McMaster, but I’m just as worried about whether he gets that, as he apparently is worried about whether there are too many Islamophobes on the NSC. As for the president, well, he talks a good game.

Ibid

I submit that if Trump didnt realize this beforehand, this article may have forced the President to ask Mc Master his beliefs.

I also suggest Trump would have had no reason to suspect someone who actually fought in the Iraq war to NOT understand Islamism.

Most Americans would assume the General knew it better than most!

In the USA there are Muslims and there are Islamists.

There are no moderate Islamists here and we cant tell which Muslims are just Muslims and which Muslims are Islamists.

Do you support the NSA not knowing the difference between Islamists and Muslims?