North Korea calls Joe Biden a ‘rabid dog’ who should be ‘beaten to death with a stick’ in latest attack on Trump’s rival

It is time we get to Bullpen Internet Rule proposal #4.

There is a difference between criticism and harmful bashing.

But we need to discuss that difference.

I ask each reader to share with us what the limit of criticism should be and when does criticism become abusive?

They all use their nukes in their potential state.

And those who would use the threat of their nukes to influence or intimidate the creation of a new world order runs the risk that the nukes would be used.

Nations acquire nukes for a reason.

You cant run a perfect prediction scheme based on what happened in the past, here.

It only takes one nation to do it once for the first time and there is a first time for every thing.

Trump actually does have something to do with it.

Norko was afraid of the USA taking him out militarily.

Trump convinced him he neednt worry about the USA as long as KJU doesnt pose a threat to US or his neighbors.

Are you finally ready to thank him?

I wonder what that means in Chinese.
Maybe just a Chinese approximation?
Literally, the characters mean “white left”

Did Monte say anything abusive?
I haven’t noticed.
His critique is legit. (Not that I agree with him)

Trump is pulling troops out of South Korea.
It’s good for both Koreas.
No wonder Kim likes Trump.

But an ally like Kim (who murdered his brother and uncle)?

Besides the fact that it seems odd you show up for a week and think that you are in charge of rules reform. What does what you are saying here have to do at all with my post you quoted? :man_shrugging:

They write love letters to one another. They “fell in love” don’t you know…

No president threatened that save Trump himself. And that for the purpose to ratchet things up to a frenzy creating fear and confusion, playing games back and forth, talking about his big red button like some school yard adolescent, and all for political theater. Only to then fall in love with the murderous dictator.

In the mean time, KJU was moving right along with his nuclear development program becoming a full nuclear power right under Trump’s nose while he was playing footsie with the tin pot dictator.

All the adults in the Trump administration oppose his approach.

Sometimes it is best that we accept what leaders do to keep things on an even keel in their countries while we gradually help them see a different perspective.

Saddam was a bad guy, no doubt.

But he kept the crazies in line.

So, we deposed him and then all hell broke loose.

Which was the better sense of normal?

With or without Saddam?

LOLOL

All the Deep State traitors and corrupt Obama & Hillary crooks and losers oppose his approach.

You seem not to understand. His own hand picked people that have come and gone in his administration have opposed his impetuous stupidity and no administration has suffered the turnover of the red hatter…

Do you speak Mandarin and are fluent in the language?

I posted the correct interpretation in a previous post! I assure you it doesn’t mean “white Left!”

Yes and no. No, meaning not fluent.

白左 literally means “white left”.

No it does not! And you either speak Mandarin or you don’t there is no inbetween! Thanks you just proven you know nothing about the meaning Baizuo and as a person who has been living in Asia for greater part of 15 years I can say with confidence you have no idea what you are talking about! As usual that is not surprising! Relying on google translate exposes your ignorance!

|白|bái|white; snowy; pure; bright; empty; blank; plain; clear; to make clear; in vain; gratuitous; free of charge; reactionary; anti-communist; funeral; to stare coldly; to write wrong character; to state; to explain; vernacular; spoken lines in opera|

|左|zuǒ|left; the Left (politics); east; unorthodox; queer; wrong; differing; opposite

https://chinese.yabla.com/chinese-english-pinyin-dictionary.php?define=白左

白 does not necessary convey positive meanings.

He was trying to reach across to the Deep Staters or good ole boy network to attempt some kind of cooperation and to avoid a bifurcated government by appointing those who might be able to see his point of view and work with him.

It didnt work and the relationships had to be ended.

Imagine how many patriots might have been fired by Obama if he had been elected after an 8 year Trump administration and the government had come to operate according to the Trump view of things.

For example, as I posted previously, Gen. H.R. McMaster didnt have the right view of Islam.

He had to go.

Save what Steve Bannon coined to rile up the pissed of racists in America for the conspiracy forum.

Then why did the red hatter hire him, and why did he bragg him up as he did. Why did he tell us all that the best man for the job was in the job…