No Amnesty For the Wall!

You cherry pick an unimportant sentence to say what exactly?

Trump either doesn’t know federal contracting rules or doesn’t care to express his knowledge about them.

“I am in the Oval Office & just gave out a 115 mile long contract for another large section of the Wall in Texas. We are already building and renovating many miles of Wall, some complete. Democrats must end Shutdown and finish funding. Billions of Dollars, & lives, will be saved!”

How can HE do that? HE doesn’t sign the contracts for DHS or CBP.

I wanted to get back on track here where I originally was questioning if Trump is about to make the same mistake as Reagan did.

This latest development has me very skeptical, and on the surface based on this article is something I think that Trump should not cave on. What do you think? Bullshit or Not?

The one thing is certain, history repeats itself and is proven we rarely learn from the mistakes.

1 Like

What it ignores is the reality the laws are in place to ensure the people can speak english, the people can learn about the laws and history of the US.

And most of all, get them on the way to assimilate into the US.

1 Like

Yeah… agreed. Back to substance.

I dont care what we call a physical barrier. But we need a barrier that will work even if libs take over all of government for a few years and stop all funding of border security.

Trump wants a border barrier too. What Trump can DO, however, against the mind numbing progressive liberal tsunami of hate against him is TBD. My vote for him was not contingent on his ability to build a wall. I wanted 1) the defeat of the witch, 2) scotus justices that are not liberal activists, and 3) a daily poke in the eye for every fucking progressive liberal. He’s delivered. I pray that he is equally successful in his other endeavors as POTUS.

I’m a simple, base, and realistic man.

2 Likes

I was disappointed when Trump caved in to Pelosi, he should have stuck to his guns, and so what if 800,000 useless federal government employees arent working.

They are going to get back pay and then things will be fine in shangri la

1 Like

I wish it were that simple, and for the most I can agree with you, but not with caving in. Our wall and our laws needs some teeth with broad fundamental changes! This is starting to look like Reagan all over again!

I agree, and it is looking like he is going to do it again. Our country is run by the special club and they are threatening Trump. The Decepticons are going all in for a full frontal attack on Trump regarding Trade and the border issue might just be a distraction. Friday is looming as a show down now.

https://twitter.com/Anna_Giaritelli/status/1094407987823894530

A showdown is imminent!

I wonder what it is about these other cultures that produce failed societies.

Well there is little update today…the Ninth Circuit court sided with Trump 2/1 ruling.

A California-based federal appeals court on Monday sided with the Trump administration in lawsuits brought by states and environmental groups challenging the U.S. government’s authority to expedite construction of barriers along the border with Mexico.

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in a 2-1 ruling said the Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 gives the Department of Homeland Security broad authority to construct the border barriers and waive environmental laws in the process.

Chalk on up for good guys.

Same should hold true when Trump pushes his emergency act to securing our border.

Oops link

2 Likes

That my friend is a long winding road of “complicatedness”, but you can start with Argentina and their “Peronists” policies dating back prior to Eva Peron that has had a rippling effect throughout its histories with neighboring countries among other things of course!

They know if they don’t shape up, they will be soon finding that the balence of powers is not a one way street.

But still… there was one. 2 to 1.

1 Like

I don’t think they had much choice in the matter as Trump has been fairly critical of the 9th circuit for their blatant bias in recent times. My guess is they have to appear to be impartial and not constantly rule against presidential powers that is consistent with the laws set forth, for not doing so would only incur further scrutiny of the autonomy they so enjoy.

There are 3 vacancies on the 9th circuit.

Might have a bit of impact on their decision.

True! And of course Trump pissed off Harris and Feinstein when he told them to pound sand in which prior they wanted to use these future appointments as a way to negotiate with Trump for other things. Too bad for them! If anything judicial appointments will be part of Trump’s legacy, and filling those 3 vacancies on the 9th circuit with constitutional conservatives will send liberal heads exploding X10!

1 Like
1 Like

The Wall is still getting built! So fuck the Democrats and their Bullshit!