Ninth Democratic Party Primary Debate - Mini Mike Edition

Hosted by NBC, MSNBC, and The Nevada Independent at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada
9PM to 11PM Eastern - 6PM to 8PM Pacific

Candidates:

• Sanders
  • Buttigieg
  • Warren
  • Biden
  • Klobuchar
  • Bloomberg

Stream (the YouTube streams will probably get nuked which is why they aren’t embedded site wide)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJbHoajwhQM

Bernie just went fucking nuclear on Mayor Butt. It was beautiful. He wrecked that sniveling little shit.

This debate is a bloodbath. I think this is the first entertaining one so far.

Warren’s gaspy breaths are annoying!

These attacks on Bloomberg are making me think …

• BLOOMBERG TOOK HOUSING AWAY FROM BLACKS AND MINORITIES

• BLOOMBERG PUT 5 MILLION BLACKS IN PRISON

I’m a full bloomer now.

Here’s the Trump stream which has 65k viewers on YouTube just waiting for him to show up. The election is over.

1 Like

Are these guys running for president of the culinary union???

Holy shit this the most shitshow debate I’ve ever seen. Bloomberg totally tanking.

1 Like

I have a plan…Medicare for None.

3 Likes

Bloom jus chillin lmao…he knows he has the nom.

Bloomberg is the only one trying to be civil on the stage, I give him that.

Bloomberg is backpedaling hard. He should have said yeah I did it. Stop and frisk worked… because it did.

Thank you for the attempt.

Unfortunately, I can’t stream.

I know. I mentioned that YouTube would shut it down. I’m looking for more pirate streams now.

Somewhat related…check this out.

Bloomberg is getting absolutely roasted up there.

1 Like

Elizabeth Warren is going after NDAs and clearly doesn’t understand how NDAs work in business.

I’m actually pretty ticked off. I’ve looked high and low (to the best of my ability) to just be able to watch the debate.

That you have to search to pirate stream what should be readily available to every damn American? Seriously???

1 Like

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away, Trump is roasting their asses on his rally (which is widely available on YouTube)

1 Like