New Poll: Majority Doesn’t Trust Biden On COVID

New Poll: Majority Doesn’t Trust Biden On COVID

BY BECKY NOBLE
SEPTEMBER 28, 2021 AT 4:35PM

As President Joe Biden’s approval rating continues to tumble, a new poll shows what could be his his worst trouble yet.

A new Axios/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday shows that a majority of Americans don’t trust Biden and his administration to combat COVID-19.

Of those surveyed, 53% said they “didn’t have very much trust” or “no trust at all” that Biden would offer accurate information regarding the pandemic. 45% said they trust Biden, “a great deal” or a “fair amount.”

As expected, the poll numbers also break down according to party. Of those polled, 81% of Democrats trust Biden, just 11% of Republicans, and 42% of Independents.

Overall, the trend is down. In January, 58% trusted Biden on COVID.

Perhaps truer words have never been said. Those words came from Chris Jennings, former White House health policy advisor who also served on the Biden health care unity task force just days after the 2020 election.

Speaking about how Biden would handle the pandemic, he said, “There will be a much more collaborative relationship with state and local governments. He will empower the agencies, not undermine and discredit them — but he will also hold them accountable for results.”

In the fall of 2020, then-candidate Joe Biden stumped at a drive-in rally in Iowa, and stated, “Unlike Donald Trump, we won’t surrender to this virus. I’m going to put in place a plan to deal with this pandemic.”

[image]

He added, “I’m not going to shut down the economy,” Biden said Friday. “I’m going to shut down the virus.”

Since Joe Biden has been president, COVID cases have been on the rise in the U.S. And while more Americans are being vaccinated, more breakthrough cases emerge, and the need for booster shots have been recommended.

Biden Approval Numbers Sinking

Could it be that the American people are beginning to have buyer’s remorse? A report from The Daily Caller shows that the numbers may bear that out. A Gallup poll from last week says that Biden’s approval rating has tanked, reaching just 43%.

His biggest loss is with Independents. The President has fallen with this group from 61% in January to 37%.

A report from Fox News seems to put it best: Joe Biden is “drowning” in crises.

1 Like

Polls, we heard for the entire four years of the Trump administration, are always wrong and cannot be trusted. Of course it was a given that as soon as trump was gone, and the negative polls on him too, that polls would become relevant once again……:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Trumpitis acting up so late at night.

Your medicaid probably covers it.

The 2020 election results is my medication……:joy::joy::joy:

Which results the ones found in the audit? Interesting

1 Like

You should be on valium for your trumpitis…

This may be helpful.

Valium is used to treat anxiety disorders,
Valium is sometimes used with other medications to treat seizures.

1 Like

In order for meds to work the subject must have a functioning brain , Monty does NOT have a brain !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Pretty funny as the monte slammed anyone defending Trump yet defends Biden the indefensible

1 Like

The news continues to parrot the “safe and effective” line that was handed to them by Biden and his administration. The fact that they are all saying the exact same thing, in the exact same way, should be reason enough to cause suspicion in those Americans who still have the ability to think and act for themselves.

2 Likes

Could you even imaging if President Trump did 10% of what Biden did in his first two years , the lies , the inability to read his address , the continued forgetfulness , the incoherent babbling , the “big guy” 10% …MY GOD !!! :thinking:

What does that have to do with the hypocrisy about polling….:thinking:

Biden WON!!! The 2020 election results is my medication……:+1:

Before or after the audits

Bidet the president of the cities.

You have to be embarrassed for the American people as the rest of the whole world is watching your political leaders being compared to as clowns. This is a typical News broadcast from Australia & the same is happening in Europe.

The world is laughing at the USA. Who voted for these idiots?

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

You realize how many foreign news services, foreign commentators and talk show hosts made a living off of parroting and mocking Trump and his idiocy. I don’t seem to recall your embarrassment of that….and no I’m not the least bit embarrassed of Biden….

Trump is attacked for having the lowest black unemployment, high wages no war, and peace deals.

Biden is attacked because he’s god awful and is getting Americans killed

1 Like

Trumpitis strikes again.

He clearly lives in your head for free.

You cling to the excuse of Trump for every issue presented.

1 Like

Does monte think men can get pregnant?

1 Like

I’m ASHAMED of voters that actually preferred HIDIN BIDET over the best president since Reagan. How can any " SANE" voter elect a man that had hidden in the house basement over a man that campaigned his ass off and BARELY read a teleprompter.
Does this country have 84 million Monte Brained voters ???
Yes Trump has his faults like we all do, mostly his personality. Yet , he didn’t weaponize the government to go after Liberal groups, the way PRESIDENT SHAKA OBOZO did to conservatives.

2 Likes

I cling to the fact that you are a hypocrite. You didn’t get embarrassed at all when foreigners were mocking trump. Why would I be embarrassed when you post a thread with some obscure Australian that’s mocking president Biden, who cares…:roll_eyes: