New Poll: Majority Doesn’t Trust Biden On COVID

You think you know it all.

You know nothing about how I feel about Trump and his party.

I know you HATE him to the extreme.

Thus anyone who doesn’t hate him is the enemy.

Trump did many things that were good and many not so great.

The interesting thing is you cannot recognize Bidens failings nor his destruction of this country.

1 Like

That phat KFC eating Phuck ruined America as far as all of us that sent him back to Marlago after a single term are concerned. Your turn to deal with it….

Polls over sample Democrats. If TaliBIDEN is suffering bad poll numbers, they are mostly from Democrats, since pollsters over sample liberals.

And as usual, PRESIDENT TRUMP

lives rent free in that goose stepping Woke brain of yours.

1 Like

https://proudrightwinger.com/blogs/opinion-pieces/11-reasons-why-trump-is-the-greatest-president-of-all-time

# 11 Reasons Why Trump is The Greatest President of All Time

• NO BULLSHIT : A President who speaks his mind. He’s not afraid to ruffle some feathers and stand his ground, just like a True American Patriot.

-Unemployment Drop : Down to 3.6%, Lowest Rate in 49 years!!

-GDP Growth : Unprecedented 4.1% growth in a quarter- the fastest growth ever for a sitting President.

-Highest Stock Market Volume Ever : The DOW went above 25,000 points for the first time in HISTORY.

-Illegal Immigration Crackdown : Lowest number of illegals entering the country EVER under Trump.

-Repealed Obamacare : Saved taxpayers Billions by repealing Obamacare, especially the oppressive ‘individual mandate’.

-TWO Supreme Court Justices : Appointed trustworthy Judges that reflect True American Conservative Values.

-Destroyed ISIS : Elimitated threats to US Freedom at home and abroad by demolishing the radical Islamist state.

-Withdrew from the Job-Killing Paris Climate Agreement : He kept America First by withdrawing from the ridiculous global warming agreement, saving US Industry from international bureaucratic interference & saving American Jobs.

-Rebuilt Our Military: Trump supports our Troops! His policies have funded and re-prioritized the US Military, including the Veterans Administration to care for our Heroes.

• America-First Energy : Trump has made affordable, stable American Energy a reality. He approved the Keystone XL pipeline, curbed excessive EPA regulations, and led unprecedented expansion of domestic oil & gas exploration.

Only a total America hating IDIOT would think otherwise.

1 Like

You get high on fraud?

Lol……I’ve only been watching you post your pro Trump tripe for years….

Yep, Big Macs and fat KFC….:joy:

Is that how you feel about average Americans. He looks Like the average Joe to me

Monte doesn’t realize that 70% of Americans are over wight or obese.
The superiority of the left is certainly in their mind only.

1 Like

Wait until elite Democrats realize most blacks eat chicken lol

1 Like

Imagine a vaccine so safe that you have to be threatened to take it…for a virus so deadly that you have to be tested to know you have it.

2 Likes

Ah, but Church’s……:wink:

Trump fits right in on the obesity stats….

Huh …. Churched what

I suspect you sit right next to him.

Well, obviously the majority that rejected the worst president in American history aren’t ashamed……

Actually republicans rank trump higher then Abraham Lincoln in most polls. Hehe