New guy on the block...Didn't know where to start

He is a busy little boy.

Had me fooledā€¦I thought for a while he was intelligent.

Well that should be that! :rofl:

Nice catch @Call_me_Ishmael

1 Like

Unless republicans retake the house with a 10-15 vote majority and pick up a total of 60 or more seats in the senate I donā€™t see how a second term for Trump will be much if anymore productive than his first term.

His court picks are going to be the hallmark of his presidency barring a major economic meltdown.

Do you think heā€™s going to get any more court picks? I know heā€™s been focused on the lower court lately which is great. I just hope people that heā€™s picking are more like Gorsuch.

1 Like

Ginsburgh is basically on life support and could go anytime. Iā€™d say her odds of living beyond his first term are about 50/50.

I havenā€™t been keeping up but I think sheā€™s still working from home and hasnā€™t made a public appearance in six months or more which says a lot.

If she were a republican/conservative the lefties would be screaming to high heaven that she resign and be replaced if there was a democrat president to appoint a like minded justice to replace her.

If Trump gets reelected Iā€™d say the chances go up to about 98% he gets to replace her and likely one other before heā€™s done.

If heā€™s able to pull this off it will be the biggest shift in the balance of the court in over 50 years and weā€™ll finally get to start undoing much of what the left accomplished through the courts.

That was cool. lol

20 lulz

I know a place where the libs there would fall for his bullshit and adore him. :smile:

Wowā€¦he just changed his forum name from tymish to imoutahere. Funny.

3 Likes

We shouldā€™ve totally sent him to BNN.

1 Like

Good job Ishmael. The guy didnā€™t even go pollute other threads here. This is a record that will be tough to beat.

2 Likes

Well, at least (given the name of the thread) he didnā€™t start a boy bandā€¦

His next pick will be Amy Coney Barrett out of Notre Dame. Heā€™s been saving her to replace a female who drops from SCOTUS.

Dems already griller her for being too Catholic (when she was affirmed for the appeals circuit court.)

Yes, sheā€™ll be more like Gorsuch.

1 Like

We can only hope. Is the vampire still on life support?