New Gillette Transgender Commercial is an Embarrassment!

What the hell is happening at Proctor and Gamble that they would push such a narrative to sell their products? This is getting really insane when a known mens brand decides to go all in on attacking masculinity, and now insert the transgender nonsense, you have to ask what demographic are there geniuses pandering to? Because last time I checked, heterosexuals still make up the majority of the populace that purchase their products! Seriously though, does it make sound business sense to try to push this insanity on their consumers?

Here is a parody of the same commercial

https://twitter.com/joshgrothues/status/1132809030626418691

I am at the point now that I will have to make a conscious decision not to buy any of their Products and I hope others will start doing the same. Here is a list of what Proctor and Gamble Manufactures:

Proctor & Gamble are the owner of Gillette and these are the Proctor & Gamble brands: Head & Shoulders, Pantene, Rejoice, Olay, Old â– â– â– â– â– â–  Safeguard, and SK-II brands, Braun, Fusion, Gillette, Mach3, Prestobarba, and Venus brands, Crest, Oral-B, Metamucil, Prilosec, and Vicks brands, Ariel, Downy, Gain, Tide, Cascade, Dawn, Febreze, Mr. Clean, and Swiffer brands, Luvs, Pampers, Always, Tampax, Bounty, Charmin, and Puffs brands,

Put your money where your mouth is as the saying goes!

1 Like

They should have a parody where one tries to shave their post-op pecker for the first time lol

Be a MAN!

JUST…DON’T…SHAVE!

1 Like

Gillette is pushing mental disorders . :poop:

I have a WW2 double edge razor. I buy double edge blades made in Israel. So sharp you don’t need shaving soap. Although I still use it. Sharpness amounts to how close you can get to the molecular level of the blades edge. Obsidian scalpels are still manufactured. I would buy an Obsidian razor for shaving.

Obsidian is a type of volcanic glass that produces a much finer blade than conventional steel. It is ideal for applications where an extremely fine cutting action is required or where trace metals from ordinary scalpel blades cannot be tolerated. The relatively inexpensive obsidian scalpel is a good substitute for an expensive diamond knife.

This is why I hate liberal leftist society

1 Like

Steel tends to oxidize and loses its sharpness with oxidation.

You can kill whitewalkers with it too.

2 Likes

I stopped using Gillette after the advert of men can do better I noticed that most of the bad guys were white men and most of the good guys were non-white people I thought this was racist so stop using the product there’s no way it was an accident the ratio was too big it’s just more subliminal messages that white people are bad particularly white men

If anyone wants an example of the social programming in the UK at the moment have a look at a video sargon of akkad just released where he debated a Welsh guy the videos name is (bash the fash) we are losing the ability to have reasonable debates because the media is pushing subliminal messages and socially programming people to respond aggressively to facts we live in a crazy time

How much longer is this trannie stuff expected to go on. This is like treating Ru Paul as a serious person. No one would ever do that.

I see similar shit in films. The Kingdom of Heaven portrayed Christians as the bad guys. When in fact, during the Crusades, everyone was equally nuts.

1 Like

There is a really good YouTube channel called (crusades real history) essentially the crusades were necessary at the time to stop Muslim Invaders

It’s expected to go on until we accept it all as normal. Then they move to the next thing which is always more outrageous than the last.

You women need to start standing up for women’s sports! It really is outrageous what the transgender movement is doing by destroying fair competition with women athletes! Too many are afraid of the blowback if they start protesting and accepting it as normal is not acceptable Nor should it be!

1 Like

Actually it was the Templars who were the real bad guys.

I often wonder where the women’s movement is on this topic. The wanna be girls are kicking their fanny in every sport. I suspect the trans are the athletes that couldn’t make it as guys so now they are winners.

1 Like

That is exactly it! It’s all about self adulation and feeling accepted’

well I know this guy will never use another Gillette product ever again.
as soon as they start making things political or politically correct, its time to move on

Just Proctor and Gamble products period!