New Gillette Transgender Commercial is an Embarrassment!

I have always believed, the very root of all human misery was ( in some way, shape, or form ) GREED. Wealth, power, property, control, etc. The problem is, too often, ENOUGH IS NEVER ENOUGH. I mean it seems some people want to convince themselves, the more they have, the longer they will live; when in fact, the more you have, the more you are responible for; and too often when consumed by materialism, you just miss living. It’s a very short trip. I mentioned this many times. My Last Will & Testament reads: “BEING OF SOUND MIND, I SPENT ALL THE FUCKING MONEY”.`

1 Like

The fanatical women’s movement is hog tied by their own liberalism. A few have come out to say that this undermines what women have worked for. TERFs… “trans-exclusionary radical feminists”

It’s almost like an illegal immigrant breaking into their country and claiming for themselves all that the natural denizens have worked for.

It will take more women saying "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH… ATHLETIC COMPETITION IS A BIOLOGICAL ISSUE AND NOT A GENDER ISSUE !! "

(kinda like the act of urinating)

But the loudest feminist voices are radical libs so … keep the popcorn warm. Maybe -bless their hearts - their heads will explode and at least we will be rid of one wacko segment of society. We can go back to sitting on a sidewalk bench and whistling at girls. Oh the horror!

1 Like

McEnroe said that if Serena Williams was ranked in the men’s game she would be 750th, then corrected himself, saying that was too generous and she would more likely be around 1000th. All we need is for one of the 1000 to identify as a woman and take all her prize money. How’s liberal feminism going to work out then Serena?