New Border Security Deal is Absolute Garbage!

My understanding is that they can delay construction but not stop it. Unfortunately, that is pretty much the same thing if Trump is defeated in 2020. Any DEM president would immediately halt all wall construction projects.

A mere $1.375 billion for new border barrier construction. FEMA : A budget increase by more than one-third in fiscal 2019 to nearly $17 billion. Trump had recommended cutting funding for the agency.Our Latino tribe wantsa even MORE money for Puerto Rico . The State and foreign operations budget will jump by $200 million to $54.2 billion. Trump had proposed slashing State’s budget by 22 percent. 1.9 percent raise for federal employees retroactive to Jan.1 no less .Dems have Fully Funds DACA, Funded Sanctuary Cities, Funded All Refugee Programs , Funded Illegal Alien Resettlement, Quadruples H-2B Foreign Worker Visas, and Locked-In Huge Spending Increases. A 1,159-page monstrosity full of BOMBS !!! ,(“We’ll just have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it!”) WTF !!

This is political corruption on a breathtaking scale. How long can you continue to spend over a trillion dollars a year WITHOUT bothering to read the text ?

The more I find out about the details of this horrendous bill, the more pissed off I get! You are right! This is corruption on steroids and can not understand what plan “B” is going to be to counter this! The only thing I can think of is when the sequester kicks in in September and Democrats will be facing losing 55 billion dollars in entitlement funding is when Trump will use this as leverage to address immigration!

1 Like

What a surprise.

Trump should veto the bill, shut the government down seek state of emergency for funding the important areas and let them fight it out in court.

1 Like

Isn’t that literally the Democrat’s definition of “compromise?” “Our way or the highway?”

2 Likes