Netflix Releases ‘Gay Jesus’ Christmas Special

Further proof that Christianity is under full siege from the leftist idiots who seeks to destroy any semblance of Western culture and anything to do with religious freedom. Netflix is just another to boycott, and no not because its a Christian thing, because if you stand for respect for all then this an epic failure on the left’s part of practicing what they preach!

"The real story here is how Christians are reacting… Some are signing petitions, others are praying for the souls of all involved, most of us are rolling our eyes and moving on with our lives — because that’s what Christians do. We don’t lop off people’s heads, which is why it is always open season on us, which is to our credit.

Personally, I wouldn’t sign a petition or call for a ban on this — or anything. If you want to live in a free society and country, you have to grow a thick enough skin not to care about this stuff. But that doesn’t mean I’m not taking notes…

If you’re a satirist, you satirize everyone equally.

If you’re a bigot, you single certain groups out for mockery and place others off limits.

In this way, lazy, cowardly garbage like The First Temptation of Christ is useful — it exposes who the bigots are, and if this so-called comedy troupe wants to produce a “Gay Mohammed” special for Ramadan and Netflix wants to stream it, I will take it all back."

The gays have been pushing this ‘Jesus as Sodomite’ meme for some time now.

Utterly repulsive, These ■■■■■■■ are likely all atheist because what awaits them at judgment is beyond his wildest imagination.

I really cannot find words strong enough to show just how this repulses me.

1 Like

It doesn’t even really matter because every church already believes the entire gay agenda anyway. It’s pretty much straightforward souls theory, the idea that a woman can be accidentally born in a man’s body or a man can reasonably be attracted to other men or the idea that we’re just here to be happy so let the gays ■■■ everything up, or that it’s a personal sin to condemn degeneracy but not to let it ruin everything.

Never ceases to amaze me how people interpret the Bible however they want. Liberals say the passages condemning homosexuals are being misinterpreted by hateful people.

This is only one of multiple examples. Everyone skews the Bible according to the way they want it to be to fit their lifestyle, instead of altering their lifestyle to accord with the moral instruction.

So now we have hundreds of denominations all claiming their peculiar interpretations are the correct ones. So nothing means anything anymore. Being a Christian can mean anything to anyone.

1 Like

The Bible does clearly states how much of an abomination against God it is to be gay.

A by-product of the “Post Modernism” paradigm! “Moral relativism” says that anything is subject to interpretation! That is what the cultural Marxist do, and then use it against their adversaries, in this case white conservative Christians!, or against Christians in general!

1 Like

You know that, I know that, but every ■■■■■■ in the world and every ■■■■■■ loving minister has come up with this shit that it doesn’t “specifically” mention it. And if you do catch them in an argument, they just make up more bullshit like their favorite “old testament doesn’t count” excuse.

I spent years being manipulated by these bastards into accepting drug usage, black loving, ■■■■■■■■■ muslims, etc all by slick mouthed ministers. When I finally got out in the real world and started thinking for myself, I looked back on it all and realized no, the Bible mentions specifics and that’s just how it is. And now whenever churches try to tell me God cloaks things in mystery and that it can’t all be taken literally, I tell them what a dumb asshole such a god would be.

I honestly could care less who people date or fuck. As long as they are both okay with that. Its when they shove the shit in your face and do it in front of you that pisses me off. Gays pushing for their rights makes them more hated than being on the dl about it. If they are gay, hey whatever thats them. Just don’t throw it in my face.

1 Like

Sure, let’s let them breed disease and molest children - as long as they do it behind closed doors and don’t shove it in our face, it’s ok.

Indeed, before ■■■■ were not advertising for their degenerate way of dying. Now, they pretend it’s normal and should not only be allowed but taught to children.

Shitpushers only count between 2 to 3% of the population. Remember that.

I wasn’t cool with them molesting children, please stop indirectly sharing your sick fantasies. As I said as long as they find mates of appropriate age. I don’t care,they can smoke crack for all I care. I do have an issue with extremist ■■■■ as they are dangerous and normally child molesters. When they are shoving it in my face they will have a problem with me.

They’ve been known to find mates of any age. They are disgusting degenerates who only live for the next cock to take up the ass. They don’t give a shit if it is a 12 year old boy. They all deserve the bog or the roof drop.

I thought its worth quoting:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap.
For he that sows to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that sows to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Gl 6:7,8

How innovative and progressive! To show Jesus as gay and Mary as adulterous really uplifts humanity. I recommend this for all this Christmas season.

Remember when the Obama administration blamed an offensive anti Muslim video with something like 600 viewers for the terrorist attacks in Benghazi that left 4 Americans dead including our ambassador? The Obama administration even coordinated a highly publicized arrest of the filmmaker, dispatched Susan Rice to 5 Sunday morning talk shows to disseminate the lie, and conducted a $70K ad campaign targeting Muslim countries claiming the Obama administration was not responsible?

But not a peep of protest out of Netflix board members Barack and Michelle Obama over a highly offensive, crude attack on Christianity. Naw, the money is too good. Besides, Christianity can be attacked with impunity unless it’s black liberation theology like Obama’s pastor Reverend Wright taught him. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

IMO, all religion is subject to criticism…

Absolutely, but in a free country we ought to be able to speak out in protest against baseless attacks on our religion and the media outlets promoting them.

Correct, and you are.

Bingo: Call it what you will; blind faith, Karma, or whatever; but I do believe, good or bad, it all comes back; and it comes back with a vengeance. I’ll take the good. At best, the OP behavior is rude; but at worst, it’s tempting fate. Anyway, I’d rather live an honorable life. I am above the beasts.