Netanyahu Indicted

Well, then why should the Israelis be annihilated or dispossessed or driven into the sea or erased from the map?

They are not legit.

■■■■ from Yemen, maybe.

But not Khazar ■■■■ because their ancestors were Asian Turks who converted to Judaism in 9th century in what is today Ukraine. (That also explains their obsession about Ukraine as their second, third, fourth — take your choice — home.)

I go with Prager’s explanation. You cant refute it.

Who says it was right to annihilate the Native Americans? And i would hardly call the history of North America peaceful.

Then why is the attempted annihilation of the Israelis acceptable to you?

The attempt to develop America was tried peacefully first. It was the Injuns who made it violent.

I never said it was, the annihilation of the Israeli state is not acceptable to me.

I think you will find history shows quite clearly that wherever the British and other European nations (lets call them the old world) came into contact with another culture that was less technologically advanced it never ended well.

I also know not to judge history through the prism of today. That does not mean I have to accept that what we did was wrong, it also means there is no reason for me or any other person alive today to feel guilt over it. We do however need to learn from history.

Well, be sure to look for examples of any Western explorers or explorations where the newcomers did not take over the land they “discovered.”

It was common in that day and age. It was the way things were done.

And it happened here, too.

People like to make America exploration teh badness. But it was the same thing that was done everywhere exploration and settling the new lands took place.

Did you actually read what I wrote???

In fact, that’s what Stephen Hawking cited when discouraging us from seeking contact with higher intelligence in outer space.

Which one?

or

Not sure what you mean…:man_shrugging:

Can’t you see they are different men?
Besides, nobody with that kind of disease lives up to 70.
That’s how deep the deception goes.

Netaniyahu is more powerful than people realize.
He ain’t going away that easily.

Ok Didge…