Nebraska principal bans Christmas candy canes because "the shape is J for Jesus'

Wait until they figure out that in Greek, Jesus starts with an I…

Candy cane sticks gone too!

and the last thing he took was the log for thier fire.
The last piece of food that he LEFT in the house was a crumb, that was even too small for a mouse.

And the Grinch went around to the other Who’s houses, leaving crumbs much too small for the other Who’s mouses.

The Left need some conversion, from the Lord. Only he could implant a reasonable sized heart in these zombies.

Until then I can’t wait for the little peppermint hammers and sickles to show up.

3 Likes

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-christmas-decor-featuring-mao-zedong-comes-under-fire

So next they will be banning the letter J and any word containing the letter J, for the same reason.

These are some really stupid Libtarrds

Whoever sings that over loudspeakers in public spaces should be arrested for disturbing the peace.

…but, no! We musn’t “offend” the Muslims! God Forbid!

cuckoo

I consider it a religious nuisance. People should not be forced to listen that that crap.

What the heck?

The history (and original purpose) with candy canes was to keep little German children entertained while in church in the mid-1600’s, if I remember correctly.

Even if it was J-shaped, people in the U.S. are allowed to have freedom of religion. This reverse discrimination is getting way out of hand.

Should the dradel be banned, too, since it resembles Judaism and ■■■■ are at war with Muslims in Palestine? I mean, come on.

I’m glad she was removed from her position.

BS! Forced religion of any sort is not right. Freedom of religion also means freedom from religion.

Atheists have a right to believe or not. They do not have the right to disallow others to express their beliefs by way of symbology.