Nayib Bukele President Of El Salvador Celebrates a New Model of Prison Reform

I think you can’t see yourself objectively and that is your tragedy. You can’t call something out that is not objectively true. Capeesh? You speak Italian ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Again you’re projecting lol will you stop derailing the thread… follow the rules or take a hike lol

Stop wasting your time with this imbecile! He simply does not have the intellect nor the capacity to actually grasp what it is you are trying to impart on him! For crying out loud he can’t even write proper English!

Remember he is also using a fake account as his alter ego as if he is fooling anyone here. I am not sure what is more pathetic, his lack of education or him talking to himself into thinking we will buy his fake friend into existence.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Exhibiting traits and behaviors of a sociopath! Typical!

And he actually thinks he has any credibility here.

Everyone is laughing at you two, why not just move on and stick to the thread .

Who is everyone? You and your fake account?

As far RW, he has over 2 million followers! Who are you? An overweight boomer still making pizzas in the city of Boston? No wonder why you have to overcompensate by trying to convince us here with your make believe girlfriends from the internet! Or pretends they work as a secret agent who flies all around the world. Your the joke that keeps on giving!

I think it is you that needs to move on, because so far you have zero contribution on this thread or any other for that matter!

Hey you two keep getting ripped to shreds and getting laughed at. Maybe it’s time you stick to threads and stop using me to scream for help with your projection.
We are all here to help, but you gotta ask for it first. God bless

There you go again with the God bless and the reverse projection nonsense! Who is laughing? The sociopath named Jitssshit4brains and his fake account who thinks he is witty with same stale crap? Delusional is also another sociopath trait! You keep proving me right with every post!

6th grade education again! Go read a book duma$$!