Nayib Bukele President Of El Salvador Celebrates a New Model of Prison Reform

News of El Savalador’s president Nayib Bukele passing a new law that circumvents Gang members rights in order to make sweeping arrests has attracted the attention many leftist media and watchdog groups that are are decrying human rights abuses.

The president was behind sweeping reforms for his country that addresses at one point the largest homicide rate in the world by going after the infestation of rampant gangs responsible for much of the crime committed in El Salvador. The announcement of a newly constructed maximum secured prison that is capable of housing 40,000 inmates is one part of his plan to make El Salvador a civilized society again by insuring that violent gang members will be captured and sent to prison.

Infowars did a special on this by showing the dramatic drop in homocides since 2019 and interpreting Bukele’s speech right before conducting a major sweep that arrested over 2000 more gang members.

Here is another video showing video footage of inmates and how compliant and orderly they have become since being processed into this new prison

1 Like

God damn you can’t spot propaganda? Lol

Dam! Your retardation on display again by trolling the threads here. What a loser you are that you can’t offer anything of a constructive comment on the subject matter. Then again your 6th grade education has set the bar too low.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You’re just a gullible protected suburbanite . You have no culture

1 Like

Culture is a subjective term. What is the definition of the word?

1 Like

We already been through this exercise with this troll loser. He doesn’t know the definition of the word. Remember 6th grade drop out!

There is nothing I said that was subjective, just facts take a hike you slob lol

Your failed attempt at levity is an epic failure d-bag! You couldn’t define the word culture outside of a paper bag. Remember? You dedicated an entire thread on the subjective and you couldn’t define it. And yes it is subjective, but you also don’t know what that word means either, so no surprise there!

You and Joe Biden share something in common! You both failed at cognitive function!

I think my definition is pretty widely agreed upon, would you like to challenge it? Simp?

Go ahead retard! Give us your definition on what culture means! We’ll await to read your 6th grade literary classic!

Maybe use your pseudo account to give yourself a like while you are at it too!

Lol I already did… now what’s your beef … or can you articulate one

No you didn’t but thanks for proving my point loser! Deflect, deflect deflect!

Want your wambulance loser?

Culture: a set of standards and values a common country accepts and adapts to. You dip shiat

1 Like

Thanks once again for proving that you actually don’t know what the definition of the word is.

Do you want to take a cognitive test to see how high you IQ is?

Its a simple test, its one question.

Oh what’s your definition? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you want to take the cognitive test or not? A simple Yes or No will suffice.

You just took mine lol and failed haha

No you dip shit you failed to define the word culture. Remember it was you who claimed that there is such a thing as American culture when in fact you couldn’t answer a simple question based on a set factors that is common knowledge.

So I will take that as a no you don’t want to take the cognitive test? You afraid?