Nayib Bukele President Of El Salvador Celebrates a New Model of Prison Reform

It’s definitely a definition I think most would agree upon. lol
Mr Vernon Jones will be governor of Georgia :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You might be the dumbest poster on this site lol…

Says who? You? BHAAAHHAHA! Yeah all of your 6th grade education and writing ability!

This is what you put forth as an intelligent response:

Culture: a set of standards and values a common country accepts and adapts to."

This is public education at its finest!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So you don’t want to take the cognitive test? What is the matter? Afraid that you might fail miserably and reveal how truly ignorant you are? Deflect much?

Someone tell him lol

Tel me what? That not many people like you here, and view you as the in house as$hatted clown? That you are a phony? That you use fake accounts to give yourself likes? That you are so desperate for attention that you have to duplicate threads here then cry like a little bitch when playing the victim? That you avoid answering questions and are incapable of carrying on a normal conversation with people on this site? That you have the education of a 6th grader?

You don’t have to tell me anything, we already know who you are! You are vomit! You are scum of the Earth! You are a sociopath who is also a pathological liar! Now go play in traffic!

1 Like

Too funny; you just got comfortable bullying on here and messed around with the wrong one.

Funny! Now your the victim! Go ahead give yourself a like with your fake account.

1 Like

Welcome to the real world … getting handled sucks. Maybe next time you will learn not to bully others

Lets add delusional to the many descriptors that defines the clown known as the Jitzzbag too!

Come on back when ever you feel like getting dunked on again!

1 Like

You can’t even get your hands on the ball. Lol game over you keep losing

Yeah OK dirtbag! You are the definition of a loser!

The loser who has to use fake accounts to give himself likes here, because no one else will! Now that is some funny shit Jason Joseph Warren! Fat pizza maker who invents girlfriends from the internet!

1 Like

More incoherent bullying … so sad

Here is a sign of an insecure person! One who has to change his avatar in order to feel secure about their fragile persona.

This is too hilarious!

1 Like

Name calling is not a basis that supports your argument. Culture is a complex term that is both subjective and introspective.

1 Like

Looks like a case for Identity crisis :joy:

1 Like

Its much worse for sociopaths like Jizzershit4brains!!

1 Like

Yea yours sounds to stupid

“Sounds to” ??!!!

English is not my native language and even I know that is improper grammar usage. It’s usually a good idea if calling others stupid that you make sure you don’t look stupid yourself for saying so. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahh the projection brothers strike Again :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Objectivity for self improvement is the key to personal growth! You should try it some time instead of repeating what you said yesterday!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well stop using the board to project and I’ll stop calling it out, Capeesh?