Nasa chief scientist: 'We’re close to finding and announcing alien life on Mars....but is the world ready?'

It definitely seems to have accomplished just that in your case.

Explain the existence of Homo sapiens sapiens in nature.
An absolute anomaly.

We have reptiles here too - they live and thrive in a place called ‘parliament’.

Believe me, we got em too. Overpaid & underworked government officials. Dangerous - criminal illegals & radical ( so called ) immigrants are constant threats to legal citizens; so I ask you, are our elected officials doing what they are paid to do? Easy question. I mean, every single day, American citizens die or are injured at the hands of illegal aliens. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

They’re probably like ours - as well as being self-serving, indolent, incompetent, and greedy, they’re running scared of the Left too. This is why the West has had its chips - we’ve (not me and you lol) gone insane with ultra-liberalism.

Latinos are pussy cats compared to our aliens. I was walking along the cliff top near here about 3 months ago and spotted some little boats way out in the Channel. On the evening news that day were reports of 3 dinghys full of ‘refugees’ had been picked up landing near Dover, and the UK Border Force had ‘taken them in for questioning’. I can’t imagine for the life of me what the questions could have been though. ‘Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.’

The Winchester Model 70 in .243 caliber is a super long-range varmint rifle. Coupled with a Kahles competition telescopic sight; and it’s the cat’s ass.

1 Like

I really laughed out loud at that. Especially the ‘varmint’ word, because it reminded me of some of the Western movies I watched at my schoolkids’ Saturday morning cinema shows; Roy Rogers, The Lone Ranger and Tonto, et al were always talking about varmints. :rofl:

I WANT one, and I wannit now! I live at the top of an apartment building 8 floors up, and I could sit on my balcony picking 'em off one by one with it. I can’t think of a better way of spending my day.

‘it’s the cat’s ass’ :sweat_smile: :rofl:

https://youtu.be/pUSsp4J3qPc?t=2 and one of these is truly the ultimate cat’s ass. Kahles Rifle Scopes | Rifle Scopes on Sale | SportOptics

https://www.sport optics .com/ kahles -rifle- scopes .aspx

Now if you can lay out the cash; 338 Lapua In Stock Rifle Deals | gun.deals

https://gun.deals/category/ rifles ?caliber=80 . This & a Kahles; Kahles Rifle Scopes | Rifle Scopes on Sale | SportOptics

https://www.sport optics .com/ kahles -rifle- scopes .aspxbut $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That of course is speculation since it has never been observed in the known universe.

There certainly is a half-life to our magnetic field. It is currently migrating South and depleting at a higher rate that measured previously.

ALL radiometric dating methods are flawed.

No but it’s a decent 300-400yard caliber.

I applaud your taste though in Winchesters, hopefully your preference is for the Pre 64 and later CRF models rather than the push feed.

I own a few M700’s and a couple of exotics but the vast majority of my bolt guns are M70 CRF’s.

No, it isn’t fading. It does move slightly every year hence the use of the declination constant used in calculating true north vs magnetic north. It also varies in intensity but that flux from higher to lower and back is constant.

As long as we have a molten spinning core we will maintain our magnetic field.

https://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/lookingatearth/29dec_magneticfield.html

You are not an unintelligent guy but you come up with a lot of completely unsupportable BS when you wade into science.

Here is some BS for you:
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/02/magnetic-north-update-navigation-maps/

Nothing there supports your contention the magnetic field is slowly weakening.

Like the rest of our environment it is in a constant state of flux.

Movement of magnetic north is why we use the declination constant in determining where true north is.

Try reading the piece about the magnetic field weakening. Scheesch!?!?! Also the the movement of magnetic North to the South.

Scientists have confirmed all planets in our solar system have a waning magnetic field, which BTW does not support long ages model of the evolutionists.

THINK for yourself instead of regurgitating what you were indoctrinated with in publik skuhl and in the MSM.

It weakens as we get ready for a pole shift, it doesn’t go away or get to a level that endangers life on the planet.

When the poles complete their shift it goes back to normal.

It is known that the earth’s magnetic field is decaying faster than any other worldwide geophysical phenomenon. A comprehensive ESSA Technical Report1 gives the values of the earth’s magnetic dipole moment (the vector which gives the strength and direction of the magnet) ever since Karl Gauss made the first evaluation in 1835. The evaluations have been made about every 10 or 15 years since then. Each evaluation required accurate worldwide readings over an epoch (a year or so) and special mathematical reduction to “wash” out the “noise.” These reliable data clearly show this relatively rapid decay. The report stated that on a straight line basis the earth’s magnetic field would be gone in the year 3991 A.D. But decay is exponential and in this case has a half-life of 1400 years.

A relatively recent NASA satellite preliminary report shows a rapid decay in the earth’s magnetic field. No knowledgeable scientist debates the fact of the rapid decrease in the earth’s magnetic field, nor does he question that the associated electric current in the core of the earth is using up energy. The present rate of loss is seven billion kilowatt hours per year. The earth is running out of that original energy it had in its original magnetic field.

PREDICTABLE DEPLETION OF
THE EARTH’S MAGNETIC FIELD

The original source of the earth’s magnetic field was the original electric current circulating in the core of the earth. No one knows how that electric current got started any more than one knows why the earth was originally spinning on its axis. The two are not related but they are both original states of the earth.

The electric current and its associated magnetic field have been decaying ever since the origin of the earth. One might ask why the current did not die out faster? Faraday’s induction law prevented it from dying out faster. As the magnetic field diminishes it induces a voltage which opposes the decay, extending its life-time. The large scale of this phenomenon accounts for such an extended life. The radius of the core of the earth is 3.473 x 106 meters. The total physics of this problem is formidable but it has been solved.2,3 The solution predicts the decay. It yields the half-life equation:

Half-Life = 2.88 x 10 -15 (Conductivity) (Radius)

where the half-life is in years, the radius in meters, and the conductivity is in mhos/meter.

Sir Horace Lamb came up with the equivalent of this equation in 1833. As mentioned in the previous section, statistical analysis of the data yields a half-life of 1400 years. Lamb did not have a good value for the conductivity and therefore could not make a good prediction, but he did know that it would last for thousands of years, and that it was a plausible explanation of the earth’s magnetic field. It is still the only good theoretical/mathematical explanation. Now it can be used to evaluate the electric conductivity of the core of the earth, because the data show a 1400 year half-life. The value of the electric conductivity of the core is, from this equation, equal to 4.04 x 104 mhos/meter. This is a very reasonable value for molten iron under the temperatures estimated for the earth’s core. This is the only good means of making that evaluation of the conductivity of the earth’s core.

Working backwards in time many thousands of years, this equation yields an implausibly large value of the magnetic field and of the electrically generated heat stored in the earth’s core. (See ICR Technical Monograph: Origin and Destiny of the Earth’s Magnetic Field 4) A reasonable postulate was shown therein to yield an upper age limit of 10,000 years.

1. McDonald, K.L. and R.H. Gunst, Earth’s Magnetic Field 1835 to 1965, ESSA Tech. Rept. U.S. Dept. Com., 1967, pp. 1 & 5.

When has that been measured and repeated to verify?