Nancy Pelosi Tells House to Draft Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump

Really? What does that mean to you and how are we acting so?

At some point in time you just don’t waste anymore time with people who dump trash and say I don’t have to provide a link, I don’t have to prove anything I say making you full of bovine feces.

A waste of time addressing you further.

Why address shit?

1 Like

1 Like

This is what’s odd about you all complaining about what the dems do on the one hand while insisting on the other that it ensures Trump’s re-election… makes no sense.

Articles of impeachment being formally introduced this morning.

As we watch this circus (I mean hearing) unfold here on U.K. TV, I keep thinking to myself that what I am seeing cannot be real.
I am finding it hardest to believe that the American people (even democrat party supporters and general Trump haters) can support what the democrat party is doing.
Obviously not living in the states for more than 11 years and having little interest in the parties out there anyway, I have no bias to republicans or democrats but I cannot for the life of me believe what I am witnessing. There appears to me to be a terribly poor case put forward against the President and even I can see this shouldn’t stand up in court where the democrat witnesses are allowed to be questioned and decisions of guilt or innocence will be determined by facts.
I expect and can only hope that if this gets to a further stage in front of the next house it will be thrown out and each of the democrats in this house lose their seats in a future election.
This sham hearing is a great shame for America just as the M.P.'s here in the houses of Parliament and the political system of the U.K. has turned into a terrible embarrassment for the British people.

Good luck getting over this terrible mess guys. :pray: :pray:

1 Like

As the saying goes “ammo up”!

You get a break for not knowing this being in the UK, but there is NO SUCH THING as a democrat party in the US.

Thanks for mentioning this, I have just checked the difference between the Democratic Party and them being referred to as the Democrat party and it appears that using the term Democrat party is a slur on the party name and presumably it’s members:

Democrat Party is an epithet for the Democratic Party in the United States

Although it was not my intention it appears in the context of what I was suggesting from an outsiders viewpoint of this parties actions in this hearing, it was perhaps an appropriate mistake to make. Thanks for enlightening me.

1 Like