Nancy Pelosi finally admits truth about impeachment

Democrat-controlled House will officially commit political suicide this week and vote on articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.

Nancy Pelosi announced the House will vote to charge Trump with obstruction of Congress and abuse of power.

Pelosi has a long history of barely making sense when trying to explain the twists and turns of her party’s logic on a number of issues, but she just sent impeachment into a total death spiral.

What are y’alls thoughts on this?

2 Likes

For the 3rd time in 243 years, congress will impeach a president.

2 Likes

Pelosi and the rest of her goons will get ripped to shreds in November. We the people aren’t ALL stupid. We also aren’t blind. We see what’s happening. Pelosi will go down as the person who defiled the Constitution and led the first attempted coup in American history.

425ea3d524136377

We already know this. Nancy is nothing but a useful idiot and puppet. Of course she can’t explain why she is doing anything and neither can any of the Democrats. They take orders from on high.

2 Likes

I think the price of implants has come down significantly and she should invest in at least 8 to achor her dentures in.

1 Like

I’d still like to know how they justified a predicate to start this when the sources they used had already been discredited.

Pelosi has been batshit crazy for decades and she still keeps winning her :poop: covered district. I usually say the electorate gets the politician they deserve, but not in this case. We are all stuck dealing with her.

We’re all stuck with Trump for a while too. That’s how that works.

More TDS on your part Monte doesn’t always justify the means of the same equivalencies!

1 Like

As much as you guys say that, it’s funny that you are so twisted over this impeachment. Seems you’d be welcoming it…

Monte and Pelosi think alike.

2 Likes

Exactly what I asked a while back.

Fruit of the poisonous tree (objection) is a legal metaphor in the United States used to describe evidence that is obtained illegally.[1] The logic of the terminology is that if the source (the “tree”) of the evidence or evidence itself is tainted, then anything gained (the “fruit”) from it is tainted as well.
Fruit of the poisonous tree - Wikipedia

1 Like

With the recent examples of Theresa May (who humiliated herself and our country by her abject submissiveness to foreigners in the Brexit negotiations), Angela Merkel (who advocated the immigration of ‘a million refugees’ to European countries?), and the feminized government of Sweden (who actually welcomed them into their country?), and without being sexist at all, I think we have to ask ourselves if females should be allowed into the higher echelons of politics?

I reckon you’re right Monte, I think there’s every possibility he’ll be re-elected, and deservedly so. He isn’t any worse than a few recent POTUSs in recent memory. In fact he’s more competent than some of them.

I’ll go further, and say considering he’s had to cope with the relentless visceral hatred of the established ruling classes (who are still recovering from the shock of it?) over the past 4 plus years, I’m surprised he’s had the time to run your country in a relatively successful way.

You realize that the witch hunt that sought to impeach Clinton began just prior to his first complete year in office, spanned both of his terms and ended up convicting him of a “crime” that hadn’t even taken place yet when the investigation began. Monica Lewenski came to work at the White House in 1995. The impeachment witch hunt began in 1994…

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, not for sex with a young intern.