Name 1 way to fix America:👇

I’ll start; definitely ending our immigration system.

Two terms max for all politicians…local and federal.

2 Likes

1 Like

Firing squads…………………

… and lynchings… and tar and feathering… and public executions. That will surely fix everything… just like it did 150 years ago. :roll_eyes:

Well they did deter violent crimes

Did they? Why is violent crime still rampant in the world/this country if they were such great deterents? We still have Capital Punishment for murder in this country. There are still murders committed every day.

I understand why people feel as they do about the methods of punishment they want to see for such acts… I have desired the same at times in my life, but those methods have never resulted in less crime/violence in the world.

Crime is absolutely different today then is was in the frontier justice days

True, but the population is much more dense than what the frontier had. I’m not talking about 1800’s wild west justice. Chicago, LA, New York, Cleveland, Baltimore, etc… are not the frontier.

If you were to round up all the people commiting violent crimes in those cities and excuted all of them on the same day… in front of the whole country to see… and did that a few times a year… It would definitely have an impact on violent crime. Maybe.

Self
Responsibility because of fear, kept the population down.

Thanks for enjoying the “good times” boomer.

Which time are you?

20twenty

What the Boomer generation symbolized was the death of the intellect in the embrace of childish, selfish emotion and hedonism. That generation’s cultural attitude was the final nail in the coffin of Western Civilization.

They will pass on nothing they inherited. Instead they will pass on crushing debt, dysfunction, degeneration, dereliction, and disorder while gaslighting the younger generations who point it out, as has already been seen.

It is for these reasons that Boomers are the most despicable generation in American, if not world history.

… and you are the most useless generation in the history of the world.

I just passed all this on my way to the train. Absolutely makes me sick.

Thanks for the typical and expected response, without knowing precisely what generation I’m in.

Let me assist.

Gen X criticism: Apathetic, withdrawn, sarcastic, jaded.

Gen X response: Yeah, those are our flaws, but we try to overcome them through work and raising families. We try our best with what little we had. Many of us gave up too easily into drugs and hedonism, which is tragic.

Boomer criticism: They made easy money and had a low cost of living, but showed complete disinterest in leaving this legacy for their children.

Boomer response: FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING DIIIIIEEE FUCK YOU CUCK YOUR WORTHLESS FUCKING FUCK FUCKING FUCK YOU DIE. ENJOY THE HEROIN OVERDOSE YOUR MONEY IS MINE FUCK OFF

1 Like

Nailed it. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:…………

Don’t forget schools weren’t flooded with low iq refugees

1 Like

Good for you. I raised Millenials… both productive citizens that have kids of their own and good paying jobs. Neither have your attitude towards others… because they were raised that way.

Interesting user name… because you are a fan of the band, or because of the poison you harbor inside yourself?

Third world staff will happily beat the boomer problem into submission in retirement homes for five dollars an hour. The final solution is inevitable.

1 Like

You sound like a Nazi…lol.