My Trust Level Has Been Reduced Due to Exceptionally Bad Behavior

Before further humiliating yourself, you should take a look at the posts in question…one showed a graph of the debt held by the public - sourced from the Federal Reserve.

Google didn’t flag them…I believe the system restored them, hence the prompt response…I doubt you would cite the function if you overrode it on my behalf a dozen times…

If anything, the system revealed the abuse by one of your privileged users…

About which you’ve clearly chosen to do nothing.

There is no humiliation in speaking about the rules of this site plainly. ‘Humiliation’ is also an interesting word choice. Not something a native English speaker would choose naturally in this context.

Yes it did.

You are wrong.

You should never assume…

Like healthcare, changing the title of a thread is a privilege, not a right. If it’s abused that’s not something for you to worry about…given your low trust level. Leave the site administration to the administrators.

Because I don’t have to.

2 Likes

I don’t know why you’re still trying…

Your analytics haven’t flagged my posts, and I haven’t been cited for any violations.

That’s in The Record.

I would expect you to offer up this kind of unsupported prattle…

If I haven’t abused the rules regarding attachments, why would I be restricted from using them?

No one cares.

So much for rules.

Yet your arguments completely fail to hold water each and every time.

Then you wouldn’t have to come up with arbitrary reasons to keep me from offering them…such as privileging memes over primary sources.

I’m not trying.

Allow me to “Correct the Record”

Based on what? Our long and storied history together? Please.

You have…and you continue to do so.

Less spam. That’s a start.

2 Likes

So, let’s see you argue…

Why would mods override your filter to restore, entirely unedited, posts it had flagged as offensive?

‘Humiliation’ is also an interesting word choice. Not something a native English speaker would choose naturally in this context.

Are you serious, Tovarish?

I don’t need to argue.

Because we derived the information needed. We like to keep the “record” intact.

Yes, IcicleStump…I am.

2 Likes

did you look?

It was The Guardian…specifically showing a video clip of Hairplug Himmler going on about the little village in Germany where his father was born…

Of what particular rule does that run afoul?

Based on what? Our long and storied history together? Please.

You think you’re an enigma?

Less spam. That’s a start.

Perhaps you should define “Spam” given your enthusiasm for memes…

:yawning_face: this is boring.

Did you need something?

no…your rules state that flagged posts must be edited and resubmitted for approval.

Maybe you should go find an adult, preferably a native speaker, to take over for you…

I don’t need to argue.

You should fall to your knees and thank your Maker, cause you’d starve to death.

Nah…We both know where it’s at…

Next time, send a man.

• A repeated pattern of disrespecting the forum culture.

• A repeated pattern of repeatedly insulting site, community members, or the staff.

• Flaming

• Uncivilized behavior (a pattern of rudeness or name-calling).

• Derailing a thread to argue about anything

• Posting obvious bait threads

• Continued poor quality posting

• Commenting on a thread without having read it.

Why was my post deleted?

Another reason is that it is bait. Posts specifically designed to cause flame wars are banned. Flaming in itself is banned.

Along with this…

We also reserve the right to delete anything that we think is total crap.

We believe in free speech. But if we allow people to abuse the site or community members, it ends up destroying normal conversation, which effectively removes the ability of others to exercise their own free speech.

You should give those rules another look.

1 Like

loooool!!!

Playing the victim didn’t work so go back to the standard default emotional response.

2 Likes

I want to see a superb avatar selection on this one.

5 Likes

I have a few in mind. It needs to capture the essence of the poster and also correspond with the shockingly high levels of soy intake and showcase their MtF journey without HRT shots in this COVID-19 world.

6 Likes

So like a Jazz Jennings dick chop gone wrong?

1 Like

I was wondering the other day if Jazz was getting hair on his boobs right now since he can’t go to the doctor and get pumped up full of hormones during his wound cleansing sessions.

1 Like

:rofl: post more often man.

Did you ban LeIceClown or what?

2 Likes

Nah - after all that bitching I think he hit his post limit for the day :joy:

He will just have to seethe for the next 24 hours and wait to pound on his keyboard replying back.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Can I make his profile pic?