My Trust Level Has Been Reduced Due to Exceptionally Bad Behavior

Nah - you almost got us sued with your Popeye’s free chicken sandwich coupons. I’ll pass on any more of your artwork.

6 Likes

Technically that wasn’t an original work.

Conspiracy!!!

Still don’t understand the purpose of the electoral college.

It was explained in high school government class.

2 Likes

You’re a very patient person.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yea…cause that’s the AMERICAN way…

Good morning @IcebergSlim

How was your evening?

Originally it was intended to weigh rural states so that they weren’t swamped by “metropolitan” interests…but those concerns have been meaningless for more than 100 years…

Now it’s Affirmative Action for Stupid Voters.

Welcome Back, Horshack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

So why do you guys want to have national mail in ballots for dead people?

Is it because it’s too hard to bus illegals around to vote for you during covid?

you should try to stick to the point under discussion…
What you posted has nothing to do with the process of restoring flagged post…leaving me to wonder why you bothered…

You really should pass this assignment to someone less incapable of executing it…

But, like all Deplorables, you woof good…

Oh shit…it’s an expert on what buttons the admins push to do what they do.

Please provide a source for this.

A source for what?

Are you unaware of how your format works?

You replied to the wrong person. You might want to brush up on how this format works before you incorrectly advise a moderator in a public setting.

What is it with you people?

Thank you for posting a screenshot of exactly what I’m looking at indicating your reply to the wrong person.

The reply is indicated by the icon of the individual on the right corner. You replied to @Bren845 but were speaking to me.

If you had replied directly to me there would be no icon in the right corner as it would be evident that the post is in direct response to the post above it.

Again, please brush up on your use of this format before you advise a moderator in a public setting.

2 Likes

Meaningless to the pathetic leftists, but a reality for the portion of the country not a leftist cesspool of broken humanity.

1 Like

Perhaps a MAGA hat image would work. :innocent:

2 Likes