My Projection for the 2020 Presidential Election (never been wrong yet)

When Nate Copper was so scarred from 2016 that he has to include a little cartoon fox to say what he couldnt bring himself to say.

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks! I had a good laugh at this one. The guys expression looks like he is burping up his soy latte! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

And every lives the pollsters.

They are never biased.

They always chose a representative base of people to poll.

People always tell the truth.

What could possibly go wrong???

Here is my electoral map prediction! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Talcum X bracing for impact.

1 Like

Some hilarious posts here.

1 Like

Ohio Looks fantastic!

1 Like

3 Likes

My back yard…It will be close…I think Trump has done all he can do. I am proud of the effort and results he has and hopefully will deliver.

:us:

2 Likes

TRUMP 301 :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

BIDEN 234 :cn: :cn: :cn: :cn: :cn: :ru: :ru: :ru:

4 MORE WONDERFUL YEARS !!!

If you identify with a party of lying, criminal, hypocrites, then vote Democrat for Joe Biden.

They are trying to rig the election in Pennsylvania. Again - we have seen this strategy before. Just keep counting “ballots” until Biden has enough of them.

2 Likes

Is that election results? No? Well okay then. :confused:

I’m hoping for the best but I’m not terribly confident. The mail in vote has me a bit nervous. Every Conservative I know is voting in person while most of the Biden voters I know are mail in ballots. With the number of mail in ballots, that scares me a bit. Shotgun to my head, forced to guess, I would say Biden 278, Trump 260. We’ll survive 4 years under these two idiots and I’d look for a really staunch Conservative to win in 2024. I think the backlash against Democrats will be severe and no chance at a Biden 2nd Term as he’ll probably struggle to make it through the next 4 years. The biggest tragedy in a Biden victory will be the amount of criminal activity that gets buried over his term.

With all that said, it wouldn’t shock me to see Trump hit 312 electoral votes.

2 Likes

No chance he’d even “survive” his first term with Dems already invoking the 25th amendment.

1 Like

Where’s Maxine Waters’ head exploding?