My Projection for the 2020 Presidential Election (never been wrong yet)

Look who is panicking? :rofl: :rofl:

This supports your earlier assessment! :rofl:

Oh this is going to leave a mark! :rofl:

Check out …

1 Like

Lots of polls coming out at the moment. Here’s the thing. Pollsters are like cheerleaders at football games. Lot’s of noise and shaking around, but in the end, they still spread their legs for their team.

Pollsters are irrelevant.

2 Likes

Final polls show Biden ahead.

The orange slob is just about out of time.

The final polls are beginning to arrive. They don’t bring good news for the current WH occupant.

2 Likes

I feel good about this cycle.

1 Like

Here’s my map. Seethe fgt.

4 Likes
1 Like

This is my prediction. I have also never been wrong in this lifetime or the last one.

1 Like

When pollsters call, I always say I’m for Biden and am voting.

Of course I lie to every pollster that calles.

2 Likes

Thanks to you uncivilized dick heads most people who are voting for Trump aren’t going to publicly admit it because they don’t want to deal with a bunch of left-wing lunatics hassling them over differences of political opinion.

If you think any of the polling numbers are accurate, you are dead wrong.

3 Likes

Pollster: Who will you be voting for on Nov. 3rd?
Me: Jeb Bush.
Pollster: But he is not running…
Me: Because he has already won.

3 Likes

OP is a leftist homo.

That’s not realistic, but OK!

Screenshot_8

Governor putz!

3 Likes

People are getting street-wise.

When pollsters call, they respond “Biden” because they know what kind of consequences they will face later if they say “Trump.”

Americans are slowly realizing that Antifa, BLM, Dems, msm and pollsters are all in cahoots.

2 Likes

OP has Trump winning…if I am looking at his map correctly.

3 Likes

I’ve been browsing Twitter all day which isn’t very good for my mental health but I just want to see what these leftists are talking about. It looks like they are getting incredibly nervous. Nate Silver came out earlier today and said that if Biden doesn’t win Pennsylvania then he’s effectively done. Leftists follow what that guy says like the gospel so they are obviously rattled, especially after the turnout Trump had at the Pennsylvania Rally.

2 Likes

It was reported it was close to 60,000 in attendance. That right there fills up most Football stadiums today.

3 Likes

That’s with all the vote fraud included, you know Joe Biden admitted they have put together the most extensive voter fraud organisation in history.

5 Likes