My AR-15 is 'ready for you', Texas lawmaker tells Beto O'Rourke

Time for all of you “law abiding” gun owners to follow the law. This is coming and you can’t defy the logic :rofl:

Logic from Nathan H. Rubin :israel: I like it. Let’s apply his logic to a different situation. Remember, same logic but different situation.

"New Rule - you can’t call yourself a law abiding ■■■ if your response to mandatory internment is ‘I won’t go.’

Either you’d follow the law and turn yourself in (because that’d be the law) or you’re an irresponsible criminal who has no business being free."

See how that works, queer?

3 Likes

How is that going to happen ?

You are quoting a guy who’s best move was getting his teeth cleaned and loosing a election to Ted Cruise .
Don’t cry when your pipe dream never happens .

5a5e43204087d597

2 Likes

Did you notice that this thread has become an echo chamber? The lefties can’t debate nor defend their position because their too chicken shit!

I don’t believe that Beto has a chance I’d be coming president this election cycle. I do believe that America is going to solve this gun crisis in the next few years. We need common sense gun control right now. I’ll settle for full confiscation and the elimination of the Second Amendment later.

And I will settle for a full blown revolt where killing people like you for trying to take our guns away becomes legal!

Aww you can throw as many temper tantrums as you want. We are going to pass laws that take your guns away and if you don’t comply you will be a criminal and get dealt with.

Your law abiding gun owner argument just got eliminated.

That is your fantasy talking! Try living in reality for a change Monty!

Maybe you can go after the criminal element

Better yet address the real problem mental health

But no it’s better to try and take legal firearms instead

Maybe you can go after autos as they kill far more people every year

1 Like

or alcoholism, and fentanol!

A “buyback” IS confiscation and no, it won’t fly. How can violent government pass a background check in order to buy my guns and what if I don’t want to sell them? How will you get me to sell them?

Odd, in the minds of democrats today threatening to violate our most basic rights and kill thousands of otherwise law abiding gun owners is just “public policy” but stating you’ll defend your rights with force makes you a terrorist.

Orwell was right, it just took us a little longer to get here than he’d predicted.

1 Like

We’re fine with following the law right up to the point at which the law violates our most basic rights.

Taking up arms to defend them is exactly how our own revolution started on April 19, 1775.

Criminalize exercising our 2nd Amendment rights and come after our guns by force and you won’t get what you’re hoping for.

Of course you’ll be cowering in fear expecting others to risk their lives to get it done.

Man up, strap it on and volunteer yourself to do the taking.

We’re fine with following the law right up to the point at which the law violates our most basic rights.

Taking up arms to defend them is exactly how our own revolution started on April 19, 1775.

1 Like

That gun should be pointing at his own head since it just killed his chances of ever being elected to another statewide or national office.

Can I own this?

Or this?

Or this?

How about this?

Which of these would you ban?

1 Like

If you pass the background check you can have them all !!!

Why should I have to pass a background check to exercise a Constitutional Right? That said, I’m just trying to figure out what guns I’m allowed according to the gun grabbers. :wink:

Screenshot_1

3 Likes